New character on the horizon: Squigly!

This is really starting to bother me… is it Squigly or Squiggly?

One g.

Also sig updated, let’s fucking go!

One G

Hopefully they don’t rush her out to market and she gets plenty of playtesting. Maybe bring a beta version of her to Salty Cupcakes until she’s balanced…

Just a query, would the game need another balance few tweaks to balance it with Squigly or will Squigly be balanced into the game?

Must say, that forward walk is just so cute.

I’m really excited and happy for Squigly’s debut into the SG world but my hype is still at max for *that other character. *

Parasites… :slight_smile:

Big Band?

Do you think they could make all of that in a single month while trying to get the PC version signed and organizing a bunch incentives for the drive? She was already in the works when the lawsuit stopped most of the work related to post release support from what I understand. She is only 1/3 finished at best, I guess.

We need a good Q in our lives.

You mean, a ***MUSICAL Q? ***:smiley:

Well, he said that what he showed was the work that had been done before the team was layed off, but it’s possible that the donation drive has allowed them to pick up work on her again, hence the info in the coming weeks.

Here is a little more about Squigly and a few other screenshots (like her alternate color palettes).

http://www.examiner.com/article/new-skullgirls-character-revealed

Definitely hyped for Squigly as I wanted her waaaay more than umbrella.

Here’s hoping for Ms Victoria/Deep Violet (shiek/zelda style switching as a nod to smash), Venus Lovelace (hnnnng), Black Dahlia(saki style amunition), Annie, and the Triplets.
Also, Bigband is the only male character I’m interested in.

And hey, why not the giagant chick for our resident muscular women aficionado (psychojosh)

But yeah…OMG SQUIGLYYYYYYYYYY [flashes chest]

I can’t wait to see how she fights. When they said that she would be using kun-fu, i was like, i can’t wait to see her in action.

They also said that she has different stances or something like that. It makes me think she could play like Iron-fist in umvc3 or something. Lol

I really can’t imagine that a girl with such a cute walk uses kung-fu.

The calm before the storm?

How do I get to the horizon?

“There’s only one 'G” should be a win quote of her’s.

Seconding this.

Why is everyone so sure she’s being worked on? From what I recall of the stream Mike only said “stay tuned for the coming weeks” or something like that. Doesn’t mean Squigly is happening.