NeoGeo matchmaker ARClive

Sorry guys i only been introduce to this about a few weeks ago. I’m willy to help promote this because it does seem better than most and very user friendly.

I truly only had one lag less experience in last blade 2 I cant remember ping but it was flawless.

note- The person who recommended this to me suggested to always disable filter and set graphics to smooth. I don’t know if it had significant effect but I think it can handle graphic issue.

As far as zones go i think it just means of organizing lobby for certian regions. I’m sure zone 1 has mostly eastern players. Since zone 5 is always empty I thought of using that for foothold.

Just reporting that 250 ping is still bad for 3S, I’d assume it’s decent for the other games.

Just play Garou on 58 ping and it was really good. JD were coming the mouthful an I’m on pad, experience only one graphic glitch but was rare. (gonna have them some times)

With out port forwarding this program easily tops 2df in performance, and tops GGPO in reliability.

PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING ON THIS!

Still Undecided, What’s The Main Game To Play On Arc?
Seems Everything I Like Is Fulfilled On GGPO, Anyway … Thing Is - CPSIII Runs Horribly On This Trashy Comp, So I’m Going To See How Arclive Runs 3S.

This Is Like Some GPotato Shit, I Can’t Even Start A Game… Everyone Seems Idle~

Just Played Someone With 168~ Ping… Kinda Laggy, I Guess My Comp Will Always Suck For 3S =[

BTW, I Won, I Now Have 10 Exp, Yay Me~

I didn’t like how 3s played on Arclive, I played someone from my own state who had a ping of around 30-35ms It really felt frameskippy as hell and a little less smooth than what GGPO feels like.

Well, If 3S Is Crap On It, I Have No Business With It + I Tried Playing The Replay In DivX & It’s Telling Me I Need Some Decoder… FAIL.

I played some Chinese guys on there and it was really delayed and lagged feeling. However they had really high pings so I guess if more people hop on closer to my location I’ll give it another shot.

Doom do you have gph smoothing off? and were you recording?

fish go on msn… lets try playing arclive

Juno… You’re Never ON MSN… Add Me, I Already Added You & You Don’t Show Up.

I’ll PM You My E-Mail.

What is the deal with the gold\coins stuff… seems like this will end up going the way of most free eastern games. Starts out nice and free and after it gets a decent user base everything slowly gets crippled by stupid micro-transactions.

Also more people playing SF2 CE then ST? Really?

Somehow Im not surprise about the 3s performance being bad since I think its emulation is still consider incomplete and how most of the games for aclive seem have better compatibility with neogeo games.

Yeah, It Seems For KoF.

& About The Coins/Exp… It’s China, Man - They’re MMO Freaks, Everything Has To Have Some Sort Of Lvl-Up In Their Gaming. I Haven’t Been Able To See My Mouse In Window Mode, Either, Cuz I Don’t Like Arclive Takin Up Mah Whole Screen… Bleh, Won’t Be Using/Needing This Program, Seems Interesting If You Like GPotato Or Shit.

Just got through a 3S match at 200-210 ping, it was playable, it seemed a little slow with a bit of rollback, but gameplay-wise it felt the same as always. Just posting this trying to figure out the threshold for a good match for 3S.

Tried it against a friend in 3s with 100 ping, about the same as GGPO. But damn is the replay feature cool. It lets you save to .avi directly from the program.

Just wish the game list wasn’t so limited.

I liked this, good interface easy and fast connection.

Played kof with a friend, CA to AZ 30 ping.

Please tell me, does this work for Macs?! For the love of good please let it!

it doesn’t.

Sadly CE is waaaay more popular than ST worldwide, same thing happened on 2df.