Necalli General Thread: Necalli enters the Tournament!

This guy is actually really awesome. I hope I’d like the way he plays when I get to try him out, but as of right now, I’d main this character real quick (if Karin isn’t in that is).

I’m want to know if that grab is a true grapple or a hit. This guy caught my interest.

If his V-Skill was shown in the video then I’d say it’s his divekick. Maybe the ground version is a demon flip.

No chance that he would be from New Zealand?

Looks fun. Kinda bored of pure melee characters, but I like his options.

Not feeling this guy one bit. We also need more female character reveals.

I like this character i’ll shall dub him Id is in id, ego and super ego.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/19/a-new-challenger-joins-street-fighter-v-introducing-necalli/

Apparently his V-Skill is the seismo, his V-Trigger gives him additional frame advantage which enables new combos aswell as a different super and the grab is an actual command grab and not a hit-grab.
edit: Sorry, it says “new” frame data, which might not necessarily mean increased frame advantage.

I like the voice of the new announcer!

These are my guesses

11s - Slash move
13s - V-skill (controllable like Viper’s seismo)
14s - Back throw
15s - Cancellable target combo
17s - Divekick into sweep combo
19s - Command grab
23s - Possibly a stronger version of his slash move. Great corner carry.
25s - EX command grab causes wall bounce into a DP move.
27s - Forward throw
30s - V-reversal (seems to be ppp)
33s - Critical Art
41s - V-Trigger
42s - Links (possibly better frame advantage on normals from v-trigger) into EX Slash move
45s - Link out of Stomp move (reinforcing the idea that he gets more combos with v-trigger) into EX Stomp
48s - Crossup combo into DP
51s - Stomp causes a juggle (in the other combo it kept them standing so probably different strenghts)
54s - Seems like a special Critical Art for v-trigger like Ryu

We don’t know how many bars he has for v-trigger.

Shit corrected the wrong ones.

His hair floats like gill’s when he activates v-trigger, illuminati confirmed. :wink:

Xenogears much?

Lame that the seismo is his v-skill. Something like that doesn’t feel like an unique trait at all.

I like how it’s just another v-skill that shits on fireballs sigh

The regular super looks like a really slow grab only suitable for punishes. Maybe the V-Triggered version changes this to a 1 frame grab? You never really see the start up in the trailer, it just cuts from uppercut to animation.

I wonder when we’ll see him in a playable build, maybe TGS? I can’t wait to learn more about this character.

Gamescom is next month. He may be playable then.

EDIT: Nevermind.

If he can get an Organix hair sponsorship, why can’t Ken?

Yo sick they put Sabretooth in this game!