NC Biweekly Tournament: Round 4 | 06.30.07 | Greensboro, NC

Those two pan-handlers would have said anything after you tossed them your half-empty raspberry mocha and a buck.

You can goto the Dark Geese Tower/School of Promotion and Hype in Texas, but your vocal cords may not like you afterwards.

please god let a ST minor happen.

OK… I may be able to make this.

If so… A2 (since people are finally playing this again…)? ST?

Anyone wanna bet it in CvS2?

Post up people…I know you’re coming. :chat:

Also, modded PS2s please.

Jeremy: I’ll have the signup sheet - if it gets 8+ we’ll play it.

What is needed as far as the TV/PS2 situation.

you mean HNK?
Im def down with that.

I guess i’ll be going, lets see what happens.

Blaine if you can bring 1 TV and at least one of the PS2s, that’d be great. If the TV is a lot of trouble, don’t worry about it because we have 6 big ones, but one is kind of janky.

Super Turbo. There’s some people who will play some casual and tournament, but it levels out at about 4. GG usually gets a good turnout though.

Aw man…over where we’re at ST gets like 20+ people now. We represent that shoryuken stuff up here man.

Hopefully ya’ll can run some SNK stuff next time you guys come to C3. My bro will want to play fo sho. Maybe even me.

well, i know a little super turbo but i haven’t really practiced it :stuck_out_tongue:

Alex, I’ll bring my PS2. If I get there, lol.

I’ll try to bring a TV. It my getting it in the car is going to be based on when I get done with my other preparations.

Brent, if you can remember, bring your stick.

Sure, man. I’m sure Blake will be wanting to use it…he’s been playing on it ever since I got it here lol.

No no, my fault. HNK will get like 4. ST, depending on who shows, will get around 10 from NC.

Well, I’ll be there for 3S, GG, A3, and ST (if it happens).

sign me up for everything. I may not be able to stay but I’ll play it all. Even SC3 and T5:DR

I’m taking first in CVS2 and Marvel.

Now I know you’re drunk. Get your head outta the clouds, and play your damn NGBC.

When/where can we discuss changes or the bi-weekly format? I don’t want this 1am crap again.

Sorry 'bout no after party. The last one left a mark…and a stain. Hope everyone got home alright.

Well if people arrived on time and I didn’t have to call for signups 4 times…I think that would help somewhat. :xeye:

Typing up the results now. :chat:

Playing 3rd Strike at 1 in the morning just makes it even more dramatic!