MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

you guys and your trust in a company which doesn’t even earned it at all.
we will see how this turns out. :coffee:

2 Likes

I don’t think the game will receive an update. It would need at least 40 new characters (20 per side) to be somewhat attractive to casual audience, and the roster’s already crowded with MvC3 garbage dudes that nobody wanted.
Also huge improvement with graphics, new stages, new story mode that should be good this time…
I don’t think this will happen.

I was low. I was in the dark. I took my anger out on people who asked if Capcom would say something at a show. But Ultron-Sigma touched me. Touched me everywhere. And now I feel him all over. I believe. In Ultron-Sigma’s name I believe.

2 Likes

I believe.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my tri-dashes, my plinks … and even my stick… The functions I’ve lost and the assists I’ve lost. It won’t stop hurting, like they’re all still there…

You feel it too, don’t you?

I’m the one who got caught up with MAHVEL, a group above nations, even the US, and I was the parasite below, feeding off the cracks power… They came after you in CEO, then EVO.

The crack just keeps growing, swallowing everything in its path, getting bigger and bigger. Who knows how big now… Fam… I’m gonna make ‘em give back our past… Take back everything that we’ve lost. And I won’t reset until we do.

Our new MAHVEL. I don’t know how long it’ll take, but I’ll make it bigger better than before.

Things have changed, Fam. We pull in money, recruits, just to get more MAHVEL. Rubbing our noses in bloody set play, all for more crack. The world calls for crack to return, and we option select. No greater good, no Just Frame.

Capcom sent us to hell… But we’re going even deeper

5 Likes

Deviljin, didn’t you do the same thing the last times rumors broke out? When will you guys learn?

It won’t need an update because it will be a sequel. Marvel vs Capcom FOUR

Marvel Infinite happened when you said it would not.

You have already chose to not be a true believer but we have enough true believers already to bring forth the next chapter. The next Marvel.

Time and time and time again Marvel comes back in this way. Humankind has by documentation seen Marvel return more times than Jesus. By believing they see Him and by believing we will see MARVEL

1 Like

The same link you quoted has the leaker use the word update several times. An update that will be rebranded as Marvel vs Capcom 4. How is that a sequel?

It doesn’t matter what it is as long as it brings MARVEL. The ultimate goal is for Combofiend to bring back the crack

The community said the same thing when UMvC3 was well past its expiration date and we got Infinite. You guys barely stomached the game. If you did, you wouldn’t be asking for another Marvel game, would you? So what is it? Keep dishing out Marvel games left and right until you get what you want?

Didn’t Vergeben say something was going to be announced by the summer, and the characters where like Sentinel, etc? Why did it just change again?

I hope you will be quoted by the special needs kid here as an example against me.

I had an informant PM me that MVCI was coming. He stated it would come like 6 months before it actually came, but it eventually came. Marvel will come.

If it does, i did like the older “leaked” roster. I do want Sentinel back a lot. IMO, the only X-men that are needed are the ones who have a long legacy with the MVC series: Wolverine, Mags, Storm, Sentinel, Cyclops, maybe Phoenix… and Deadpool (no explanation needed). The rest can be Doom + MCU peeps.

I also hope they return the character themes because the themes in MVCI is probably one of the worst things in this game.

The theatrical themes aren’t bad pieces for like a separate selection. Like how MVC3 had its theatrical/dynamic soundtrack. Only having theatrical themes that completely replace the original themes for the Marvel characters is lame. Jedah’s theme showed potential for stuff they could have done for the Marvel themes, but MCU.

With the new acquisition coming around hopefully that means there’ll be a little less MCU shoved down people’s throats.

I need to play Jedah again. Jedah is too much fun and too cool.

1 Like

I hated the theatrical themes. I did like Captain Marvel, Jedah’s, and Dr Strange. But Strider’s, Spider-man’s, Cap, Tony, and everyone was just bad.

I have had some “creative” imaginations for my dream mvc. I would like the winning screen of MVC2 to return in some way. I just liked the whole screen where your team is standing side by side each other and just looking out at the battle they are leaving. They should do that again. Maybe also show the opponents all on the floor or beaten up too.

Top tier ryu incoming

its already there, why dont you play it? :coffee:

I can’t just play regular Marvel when a bigger, badder Marvel with Xmen is around the corner. Plus tired of space stone being the only real good stone.

We need a Za Warudo Stone Storm!!