MvC3: Two Girls one Corpse: The Hsien-Ko Thread!

tagged :rofl:

I was hoping sheā€™d retain her dizzy projectile, I am pleased
I reckon her supers will be motion-based, though.

My guess is if you;re having trouble with Mag, Storm, and Sent just add Hsien to your team and that could take care of it. Gong assist alone would be insane, and Iā€™m think another assist could be her dropping those spikes for an overhead.

She looked slow

In the reveal trailer they show her throwing a star object and it caused instant dizzy.

Also, in this gameplay trailer it shows Akuma statues also cause dizzy.

YouTube - MvC3 Sentinel & Hsien-Ko gameplay 1

Pretty sure I saw both, can combo and cancel it.

She retains the glow after she tags out. So Iā€™m assuming she would retain the armor.

It sucks that she already looks much less offensive than in Darkstalkers already.

Wow, she looks pretty great. Did anyone notice she does a small ground teleport before her Tenreiha? Is this her ground dash? Iā€™m sorry, I just never seen her fight in her previous games.

Tenraiha as an assist is not going to happen, lol.

And how would Gong assist help get mags, storm, and sent off of you? I donā€™t see the logic in how she is a counterpick to themā€¦ = /

Yup, thatā€™s her dash.

Oh thatā€™s what her command for that super was in previous games. The spike overhead super command was low kick, fierce kick, medium punch X 2, up. It was comboable from just about anything, but Iā€™ve always found it awkward to perform mid combo personally. Also Iā€™m pretty noob, so the Iā€™ve failed quoting you Cornwad. :confused:

Iā€™m gonna predict her assists:

A: Pendulum (Sempuubu)
B: Gong
Y: Anki hu (:h: version)

Her forward dash is a teleport.

The startup/recovery on that would be nice to know, too.

Pendulum with hyper armor = f your barrier Modok, among many other uses as well. So hoping this is gonna work.

Oh, thanks. Good thing too, because she seems to lack mobility.

Pendulum + Lockdown Assist = EVIL!!!

My guess is just how she was presented in the videos. Her ofensive tools are there and she always had bad mobility.

Iā€™m hoping weā€™ll still get some High/Low unblockables and perhaps some advanced air combos using her pendulum swing.

She is exactly how id thought shed be. Only con I see is she is slower than her previous incarnations. Other than sh e will be a very very good character. PENDULUM look entirely TOO hot. Can you say Tenraiha into Pendulum to chip opponents to death.

This Bitch Got Tricks

Nope, she isnā€™t slow, youā€™re just looking at her wrong. Saying she is slow is like saying Spiderman is floaty.

If you are walking, you are doing it wrong. Hsien Koā€™s other movement options basically outweigh her walking altogether.

1. swing. Once you get this going it is hard to stop by physical means. The hitbox has high priority and funky because of the blades swinging back and forth.

2. Air dash. This is ironically the more traditional dash. Instant air dash is her way of ground dashing.

3. ground dash is invincible and goes through shit.Someone projectiles you donā€™t have time to reflect it? Dash through that shit.

4. projectiles and gong. These both open up a lot of room for her to move forward, or give her time to start her swing.

5. Dark armor. Added to any of the above approaches, she becomes a walking bunch of kick ass who you see coming but canā€™t stop.

To the trailer and gameplay vids, all of this appears to be intact. Hsien-Ko has so many movement options that walking really seems to only have situational uses.

havenā€™t played her since Pocket Fighter. Looks like sheā€™ll be fun.
great thread title btw. :stuck_out_tongue: