MVC3 Match Making (Xbox Live)

on virgin, so far not had any good online games, training mainly atm

Yeah i’m on virgin aswell 20mb. Depends when you play really…any time between 6pm-11pm is a bad time to play this game cuz of the peak times for virgin (20mb goes down to 1mb)

those are the times I’m on. im sure i have played you on tekken 6. the lag so far is so bad. i have not had one good game. trying to use hulk, magneto, sentinel

Hulk is my main :slight_smile:

Sent and Mag used to be in my team but can’t really get on with them. Magz is great for keep away

I’ll send you a friends request as well.

Looking for another great player that uses spiderman mvc3

I believe i have the best spiderman so far, but im looking to learn towards others that uses spidey. learning new tricks or new assist that can help put the pressure on for rush down. xbox live gamertag is LL yoyo LL

Newbie looking to learn.

Hi, I’ve just joined the forums not too long ago, and I am looking to find good people to play with and learn from. I use mainly Deadpool, Wesker, Cap’n America, Zero, and Chris. I’m looking to get good with some if not all characters.

GT-ZM Anonymous

scrub

Hey man, I just recently got this game and I was looking to get some practice in too. My only experience is with X-Men vs. Street Fighter, so this game is very new to me haha. Anywho, my GT is Rahzel 619 so I’ll send you a Friend request if you wouldn’t mind getting some games in.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3! Looking for some people to play with.

Hey, I just got MvC 3 and I was looking for people to play with. My GT is Rahzel 619 so feel free to add me. I would love to play with people from this site.

Been looking for more european players. Here’s my handle. Add me for future matchmaking.

God two 0

I’m looking for some people to add for player matches as well. My gamertag- Throsh.

I’m down for some games.

GT: Tapebot

Everyone Looking For Matches Post your Gamertag Here!
I will Be making a list of every gamertag posted here, i will also be starting Online sessions so Keep a Lookout For MY Post with The Date and Time. feel free to msg Players Below for Matches!

Current Players (GamerTags)

JaytodaOV
TatJballa
ConfuciousNRG
XxmikehxX
Bigum286
tao4
Edge4o7
Cruzchev2
SHadOWx747
Nightwing HD
Keiyan911
Hi Im Nastyy
Rahzel 619
BishopeLoudhart
SoulRocknRolla
DeathGodThan0s
ironman1478
DeadestKiller90
KickMe400
DrunkenSmuggler
KCJ506
captain88taplin
I M ILLogic
Calcos323
SwxrdZ SRK (***ONLY PLAYS WITH GAMERS IN NORTHEAST REGION!!!***)
Ludea7
ThatKidPoret
Tapebot
phobos209
Ronin D Tenken
xMAMAMOSHx
theCROOKnation
The Int3rsect
thebest258

GT: Hi Im Nastyy

GT: Rahzel 619

GT = MvC3 = BishopeLoudhart

I am new as well, trying to find practice partners!

DUDE, I played you in an Online Match Before!!! LOL

I Will be Sending You all Adds Momentarily