MvC2 Matchmaking

I sent a friend request to some of you on Live. Please do accept as I want to play some matches.

GT on the left
down for any matches

Sent a request to you still logic.

Ok I added the FOF, so who is going to be up when this comes out so we can get games going right away.

Ok guys see you tues night…

Dont get shot!!!

Does it drop at midnight tuesday night? I thought they updated at like 8am or some shit like that? Anyway, hit me up for some games.

I read in a thread that the releases are usually 2am on wednesday morning so thats basically tuesday night

Hey guy’s, im not going to be at my place when Marvel comes out, so that means I won’t be able to run the SRK MvC2 FoF, but I will be back this Friday or next week.

Sorry about this guy’s something unexpected came up. I can still see what I can do.

BLACK L A C x
west coast(Stockton)
all day every day

@ Forgiven: I sent you a PM.

Im going to try and keep an active list of players and there locations. Hopefully I can keep up when the hurricane hits

<~~~ GT right there…

on usually after 11pm but prolly be on alot more once this hits :nunchuck:

GT: B Seth91

get at me…

westcoast player - No 1v1 matches please ( i’ll be playing in 6-player lobby rooms )

GT: XBLAtaken4ARIDE

• and yes i’ll be up all night, get hype!!!

I’m from the west coast or norcal I’m down any time after 10:00 oclock hit me up when you guys warm up i don’t want to hear excuses

WatCnBrwnDo4U

Online whenever.

Doubt I’m staying up to play this one. Not sure yet. But I’m down to play.

Interest check for a tourney on release day?

tharimrattler

west coast/nor cal

west coast - SQUIRTLE WINS

GT: MikeJonesJaxson, Location is Southwest (NM,TX)

I’ll be on most of the time after 10pm mountain time.

GT: Phocusss, From Brooklyn New York

Ill be on from the time the game is playable to whenever i decide 2 fall asleep
Sucks ill have 2 play on pad tho :frowning: