MvC Infinite CHARACTER Speculation/Request Thread

leave at once

What’s the problem?

Getting an idea of the planned roster size would help figure out their intentions for the roster IMO. If the roster is small, I figure it will almost exclusively be Marvel movie characters. If the roster can get to 20+ for both Marvel and Capcom… then we get into the fun stuff.

I just hope that our Capcom overlords will do us a solid and manage to finagle Storm, Magneto and Wolverine (maybe Doom too) into the roster eventually (be that DLC or otherwise.) If not, then I’d be happy if I can just get a Chun/Scarlet Witch team.

Leaving out X-Men b/c… y’know.

Marvel
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Luna & Devil Dinosaur
Black Panther
Falcon (Ultimate/MCU version)
Punisher
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones
Daredevil
Blackbolt
Nur
Medusa
Quake
Karnak
Hulk (Amadeus Cho)

Capcom
Frank West
Zero
Cammy
R. Mika
Karin
Batsu
Akira
Hayato (Star Gladiators)
Shiba (Cannon Spike)
Simone (Cannon Spike)
Yun
Yang
Sheva Alomar
Dante (DmC)

My wishlist

Marvel:

The Falcon
Ghost Rider (Most likely getting the Robbie Reyes version)
Iron Fist
Daredevil
Ms. Marvel
Scarlet Witch (doubtful)
Black Panther
Star-Lord
She-Hulk
Ultron

Capcom:
Asura
Zero
Gene (God Hand)
Samanosuke (Onimusha)
Claire Redfield
Saki
Alex
Rival Schools character (preferably Kyosuke)
Wang Tang
Spencer

I’m liking a lot people’s picks for Capcom side.

Since there is so much Venom lately, Which Venom would you prefer to be in?

A.) Mac Gargan

B.) Brock

C.) Thompson uses guns

D.) Classic

Mine’s Gargan or Classic Venom

Give some ideas of awesome and memorable marvel “big guys” other than the Hulk?

Cyttorax (previous juggernaut now with big hammer)

Colossusnaut(merge colossus with juggernauts armor)

Asgard’s Destroyer

Asgard Destroyer

Flash Thompson Venom is the only correct answer.

Any ideas of other Marvel Biggies? better than Rhinno and abomination that is non-mutant?

And Capcom side rivalries?

Oh yeah and Carnage too, can’t forget about him. It would be dope if they put him in.

I’m actually hoping we get to see Leon in this VS game. I don’t see many reps for RE this time around, but I think it’d be the perfect time for Leon to get in. He was cut from the TVC roster at the last minute, so we know he’s a viable choice. If I could have MVC2 Jill, Wesker, and Leon, I’d be good.

When it comes to Marvel villains, Loki is a must.

I really hope a bigger number of X men make it in, but honestly I’m not very confident in it happening. I’m sure they pushed for several to be included in 3 because they were so popular in 2, but now that the series is going in a slightly different direction I feel like it’s up in the air. Movie rights and current MCU/comic promotion probably won’t be the only deciding factor on which characters make it in, but I’m sure it will be a big one.

Its pretty easy to tell which characters are going to be on the marvel side just by looking at all the Marvel Cinematic Universe projects
Capcom’s side is going to be more surprising…

Ironman
Captain America
Thor
Hulk
Hawkeye
Vision
Black Widow
Spiderman & His Amazing Rogue Gallery
Dr Strange
Black Panther
Scarlet Witch
Captain Marvel
Cloak & Dagger
Thanos
Ultron
Rocket Raccoon
Groot
Dormammu
Loki
Iron Fist
Misty Knight
Luke Cage
Ghost Rider
Punisher
M.O.D.O.K
Antman & Wasp
Star Lord
Daredevil
Blackbolt
Howard The Duck LOL

If they’re able to reach into more of the comics side, I hope they get Old Man Logan since afaik Earth 616 Logan is dead.

At least I hope they would bring the iconic and competitive from the previous crossover series like Cable, Doom, Storm, Wolverine, Sentinel and Magneto for play style, while Cyclops, Colossus and Psylocke would complete it’s nostalgic factor by their nostalgic assist priority and not general game play.

classic venom or bust, w mvc1 infinite pls

Ada needs some love too!

Capcom:
Jin Satome
John Tailban
Bass (Megaman)

Marvel:
Carnage
Blade
Gambit

I said my piece. Farewell

Yes! Ada would be great. She could use her grapple gun for movement around the screen kinda like Spencer’s arm, too.

I can’t imagine them adding Ada without Leon being there, it could work out. RE4 Leon more specifically.