MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

Thanks. :tup:

Nah it wouldnt let me view it :arazz: dling the torrent now…

This is the 2nd best thing ever, next to the show itself. Douchebags and Sluts: The Show.

if it wasn’t for bill simmons i wouldn’t even know about this show to be honest. he was hyping a week or 2 ago when him and jacoby were talking about the ruins.

Thanks for bringing it up. =0

In the book of basketball he was talking about how his job is basically to sit in his office with 5 flat screen t.v and just find something interesting to watch.

bahaha how can you not notice that? i didnt know guidos did fist pumping too. its like some educational animal documentary where you see the guidos mannerisms in his natural habitat.

Yo I didnt think of this but has anyone who goes to bars or club events ever felt the Real World effect? Its like where in popular cities where Real World shows took place, everytime you’re at the club when one of the RW cast is hosting there all the girls flock to them? I thought I was safe, but now the thoughts of being at a club and having your girl run off bc she wants to meet the Situation disgusts me.

Lol in the tri state area though we dont take shit and we do laugh at clowns, I wouldnt be surprised if these guys got their asses beat for just being on the show.

So true, it gets old during one episode of this show. If I had a chick nagging in my ear all day with it, I’d probably stab her.

Well, probably not stab her, but I’d not enjoy it. :lol:

I can’t even hate on 'The Situation." Funniest dude I’ve seen on T.V in a while.

That vid of The Situation knocking that bitch out was gold. After he does it I hope he says “Situation assesed”.

Probably. What kills me is that, I’ve never experienced any of this here in Jersey. Either that or they go to some Twilight Zone area of Jersey that only MTV and douchewads can enter. If that’s the case, then, damn, I wish I could enter it and laugh.

Yeah, the “supposed” break-up montage was hilarious. Like really, Mike? Or should I say, The Situation? Looks like his dumb ass got put into a situation that he can’t get out of. I love how he talks in 3rd person though. It really makes me wonder if he knows how to use other proper nouns… Like, y’know… “I” maybe? Just a thought.

Snooki is still the best. That guy she brought over that puke on in their lounge area? Hahaha. Too classic, man. She reminds me of my 3 year old cousin. I just wanna pinch her cheeks and choke her for having such an annoying voice. :cool:

Yay! Now you can enjoy the silly shit with the rest of us! :woot:

The only thing was it wasn’t “The Situation.” … :arazz:

If I’m not mistaken, wasn’t it just some random guy at the bar she was bothering cause he took her drink? I remember reading the article or something about it, but my memory is kinda fuzzy on the details.

Don’t take this as a personal attack but the article was just posted on the last page. You must not have a very good memory… just saying. :lovin:

Oh, no attack at all. S’all good. I just remember reading it earlier but forgot where I read it at. My brain’s stuffed with all my Psych stuff since finals are coming up. :looney:

When I saw the beginning of that I could not stop laughing. too much mid tier fist pumpin action.

I won’t like, I wasn’t planning on watching this and the last Real World I watched was my first one (Las Vegas. I swear lmao.) and probably the only 1 of the 3 i’ve watched that I enjoyed. This shit though…lmao

I unno what it is about Snooki but I’d snook her ass with some fist pumpin. Troof.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/tranthony/1e5u2a.gif

i fuck the shit out of snooki, she’s perfectly built to just be flipped over and “pounded out” as the big homey, ronnie would say. sammi is pretty solid piece of ass as well, followed by the chick with blonde extensions in her hair (i think that’s jwoww). not feeling the angelina chick that much, although she’d still get piped down as well.

that punch was all arm, snook should be aight…unlike that punch from the cheater ep someone posted where the dude landed one of those leaping mayweather right hands on shorty’s face lol. that shit was brutal.

Wow… i watched both eps last night. I didnt know whether to laugh or cry. Ther massive egos and guidisms were a riot and embarassing all at the same time. I dont usually watch this stuff but its kinda compelling… like a car crash… or an all italian Jerry springer show. Next episode looks legendary… falcon punches and all.

Yesssss! Bigger format! Thank youuuuu! :lovin: Man, watching Snooki get knocked the fuck out will never get old.

if i could go back in time, i would slip snookie’s mom the morning after pill

her voice is wayyyyyy too aggravating

srk standards aside, none of the house girls are that tight