MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

I know I got the rest right, but I’m like iffy on the 3rd quote.

1. Ronnie
  2. JWOW
  3. Sammie
  4. Vinny
    I loved Pauly D’s response: You gawt a gud taste in men.
  5. Pauly D
  6. JWOW

Werd.

holy fuck, first ronnie laid some old schol ground and pound on that bald headed dude and then he had a nigga laid out on the sidewalk looking the the DARPA chief from metal gear solid. THAT’S the punch mtv should’ve shown, goddamn.

just caught up…

the situation and pauly d are easily the 2 cats i’d chill with on the show, they remind me of my boys from rutgers so much. i can’t fuckng wait to get home.

if you get in a fight and one guy is laid out with his ass in the air and you’re looking fresh as a baby, you’re almost definitely going to jail. i got a fight with a kid and his 2 front teeth got knocked out and the only reason i didn’t go to jail was bcuz he was drunk as fuck and i had small welt on my face from where he TKD kicked lol, if i dodged that kick i’d prob would have spent the night in jail.

“HONESTLY BRO?!”

I need to break out some of these house music ‘battling’ moves sometime.

just saw the reunion show, the whole ronnie/sammy situation is horribly funny - she knows exactly how to manipulate him

and wtf is up with the situation does he take steroids or what? he has massive arms but his neck is tiny

Probably not. Someone mentioned he did the bro workout with no conception of proportion. Mike looks like Popeye in reverse, tiny forearms with huge biceps. You can tell he only works out his upper body. Ronnie though, that dude got super soft looking at the reunion in comparison to how he looked on the show.

Bill Simmons does a little recap/review of the Jersey Shore.

http://search.espn.go.com/bill-simmons/

:rofl:

1.) Ronnie
2.) JWow
3.) Sammie
4.) Hmm…fuck, it’s either the situation or pauly d
5.) Pauly D :rofl:
6.) Snickers

BRB, killing myself for every quote that I got right

Ronnie
Jwow
Sammie
Vinnie
Pauly D
Jwow

It was funny how Ronnie just fucking BOLTED to knock that dude out.

The camera man wasn’t that far behind, but by the time he caught up, dude was already in the prison rape position.

Since we playing the quote game I heard this on the Bill Simmons podcast.

"He better hope I don’t get his AIM.’ < Who said that?

Ronnie to Sammie- “Honestly Bro!?”

Ronnie is all about the “Honestly bro!?”, while Sammie’s all about the “Like honestly…”

:rofl: Good shit

:coffee:

I just know it’s going to be Miami.

Sweet… I think

I just started watching this show. A minute and twenty seconds in and I just met pauly d. I’m laughing my ass off. This show is phenomenal.

now that they’re famous and they’re still somewhat known, season 2 will most definitely top season 1.

so did mtv agree to 10k per episode or what? also, plz plz plz throw these kids into malibu or venice beach and let them interact with the hills bitches.