MK9 | "Too bad *you*... will DIE!" The Queen Sindel Thread

No it’s not easy lol.
It’s only easy if you use ex scream.

What the hell did NRS did to Sindel’s Yell!

Her Yell in MK3 was awesome and fast, now it’s slow and useless!

I hope they buff her up by making her Yell come out faster.

JP, B+FK, F+BP, scream is only easy if you do ex scream.

But it is very easy to cancel BK into scream.
So BK, scream is the way to go.

I could be wrong but I think if you scream then do another JUMP IN attack I think dmg scaling kicks in like crazy. (i think) Could be a better way to arrange that combo

Let me also add that an easy combo with easy execution is:

BK, BK (so she does the knee) hold back + FP, BP, crouch uppercut 23% dmg

Bk is VERY easy to land on people so far this looks like the best route. I tried to do some juggles with it but dmg scale goes wild.

Its a good combo extender

I got a few flawless victories with sindel at tonight’s WNF, I don’t know a lot of sindel’s combos only a couple ~35% ones, I just zoned and punished people who used teleports.

Well yea, damage scaling is really crazy.
I’m still new to Sindel, don’t know what’s the best choice yet. :slight_smile:

I hope it is recorded somewhere. Can’t wait to see Sindel in action in a tourney. :slight_smile:

Good stuff. I’m really feelin Sindel in this game.

I’ve been trying but I can’t consitently connect the Yell in these combos. What’s the timing on this? If you can explain it lol.

I play on the PS3 version if that matters.

You can also start with BK (cancel) into yell, then b+FK, f+BP…
It leads to some 33% combos as well and is much easier to do. :slight_smile:

BK, Yell, b+FK, f+BP, ff, b+FP, BP, ff, FP, Hair Whip - 32% damage
BK, Yell, b+FK, f+BP, ff, b+FP, BP, ff, FK, Hair Whip - 33% damage
jFP, BK, Yell, b+FK, f+BP, ff, b+FP, BP, ff, FK, Hair Whip - 36% damage

You might want to hold off on those, due various states of patchedness in the game so far due to X-Box not saving stuff and PSN being down, nobody seems to be sure if that’s supposed to work or not. There’s conflicting reports on TYM, and I know it doesn’t work on my version (PS3 got it the 20th).

I think this was supposed to be removed in the day 1 patch because it gave Sindel an infinite or something.

I’ve also noticed that doing FP dash FP FP FP at the end of a combo often does less damage than just doing FP FP FP, so if you do combos like that, you might want to try both versions. There’s no sense doing extra juggles for the same or less damage.

Yea you are right. But I don’t know why NRS should do it.
I mean, it is good to remove the infinite, but it’s not good to reduce the combo options of Sindel.

This combo, b+FK, f+BP, Yell, has more damage and leads to some good very nice combos, but it’s very hard to connect the Yell. And I guess it will be impossible online.

And BK (cancel), Yell works all the time. Less damage than, b+FK, f+BP, Yell, but far more easy to do.

bk doesn’t cancel into yell.

[media=youtube]uZmc0uvRX8A[/media]

midscreen

Thanks man…banged a couple of these out in training, and all I need to do is consistently hit that yell and I’ll be good.

I’ve really taken a liking to this character and her gdlke zoning game. It’s so much fun to frustrate people.

I’ve been getting a lot of rage quits and hate mails because of her fireball zoning game…lmao makes me feel so good.

Yeah I just spent a night in the lab with Sindel, found some cool stuff I want to share with you guys.

meterless bnb corner combo
31b2xxScream 31b2 311xxHair - 44% (corner only)

That was the best combo I found so far, but I’m sure you guys could do so much better.
As far as combos and variation goes, I found the easiest way to catch someone with a scream after her b3 f2 is to dash foward and cancel scream from a standing 3. It’s much easier that way, you could also do it like b3 f2 dash 31 scream, but that extra hit would probably hurt the combo damage scaling wise. Also this messes up a lot of combos, if you juggle after the initial b3 f2 you won’t be able to use it in the same combo again; it will floor the opponent.

It seems with 31b2 in the corner Sindel has a lot of ways to keep the opponent in the air. There is probably a way to exploit the basic juggle I posted and add a few more % to the damage.

So yeah she’s pretty awesome for an alt. Her zoning game looks hilariously frustrating to play against but I haven’t had the opportunity to get matchup xp or test her AA’s, as psn is down and training mode is inadequate.
Is her b2 the solid anti air as it appears to be?
And what about her up3? That move seems useless in combos and takes a year to recover.

this is probably the best combo the system will allow so far. practical and easy to do once you get the scream timing down. I’ll transcribe it here for peope:

b3 f2 scream j.(1/2) b3 f2 dash b12 1xxHair - 39% without the initial jump in

yeah it’s a lot easier with meter need some more time in the lab with sindel too see if there’s more stuff

Does anybody know if Sidnel can still special cancel out 4 and 3,1,B+2 in the latest version of the game?

I was playing yesterday over a friends house and had absolutely no luck with these

-edit

Reads above…thanks for clearing that up. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

Man does that hurt her game if its gone for good :frowning:

[media=youtube]-X113JVGk20[/media]

Damn, Keits is fast, I only uploaded this about an hour ago and posted it on TYM a half hour ago.

Shoryuken - MK9 - Sindel Combo Resent Glitch

I think this is a legit infinite right now. Can’t really verify on X-Box, but it works on my PS3.

(Does Sindel resent the combos or the glitch?)

Thanks for that. Sindel is a heavy metal veteran. Cmon look at her gothic appearance. You know why she keeps her hair that long? So she can head bang like a beast. Notice that whiplash when she begins her xray. Word on the street is, in the next mortal kombat game, Shinok will kill most of the elder god thus making Raiden an elder god. Raiden will then revive all of our heroes. Hopefully he can bring back Sindel so we can headbang together.