MK9 | The Reptile Video Vault

Post all of your Reptile Videos here!

We will kick it off with one we just uploaded.

Enjoy!

Reptile Combos:
http://www.critical-bits.com/2011/05/creating-combos-reptile-mortal-kombat-9.html

First Few Matches Have Reptile in it.

I just watched that first video, that’s some good stuff. I was going to do one for his ball combo ender (2, f + 3, 1 + 2) but haven’t got around to it yet. It’s got an interesting property that I thought at first made it useless, but maybe not. In the example combo (1, 2, 2, Slow Force Ball, 2, 3 Fast Force Ball, 2, f+3, 1+ 2) the last hit (the actual ball) hits OTG for 7% unscaled damage if the opponent doesn’t block for a 36% combo instead of 29%. If he does block it auto stands the opponent in their blocking stance with Reptile just out of sweep range ready for a mixup.

There’s two bits that I’m not sure about. First off I’m not sure how much frame disadvantage Reptile is at if the opponent blocks. I don’t think he’s punishable, but I’m sure he’s not ahead in the frame game at that point. The other is that I don’t know if the ball puts the kibash on wake up specials. If that’s the case, that would be money.

Anyway, here’s the rough video of it demonstrating the unscaled damage part, the last 7% is not part of the “combo”. I’ll probably test this more tonight and make a video of the auto stand and wake up stuffs if they work.

[media=youtube]QCa_dfr3Rww[/media]

Well, I’m not quite right. If the opponent recovery rolls they block the last the last hit and leave Reptile vulnerable, but anything else they try and do causes the last ball attack to hit for unscaled damage that’s not counted on the combo tally. If it’s blocked Reptile is just outside of sweep, and if not he’s just outside of jump distance.

Not as cool as I thought, but I think this might make 2, f +1, 1 +2 the best combo ender…

Hey all. I made this Reptile video and i would like if u guys can take a look at it! hopefully might be helpful in anyway.
the vid is a little long though very constructive with idea’s that i didnt see lot of people use or know? it’s a combo, traps and other miscs vid… enjoy
feedback, critique are very welcomed please!
pre thanks for watching and looking forward for some feedbacks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9a2NfvHNt8

I really like ending the bnb with 3,2,1 invisble and then elbow dash or ex elbow dash for a throw into corner mixup or start up another combo soooo beastly