MK9 | Opinions on new Freddy DLC?

He’s only had extending arms once in the first film I believe, the first kill he ever made. However that would limit many of his other abilities, I personally think they did his character justice being rushdown since he chases his victims in the films too. He has a glove toss that he used in the 4th film (I think), the nightmare stance to reflect how he scratches his claws along walls, his grab really adds to his character too. The list is endless, and I’m really glad how they managed to put all these little elements in, the move list screen had me in hysterics with all the references. Excellent X-Ray choice too, bravo NRS, bravo.

I have been using both freddy and reptile since im a horror fan of course i wasnt expecting him to be in mortal kombat but we all know how surprises are. =D its too bad he cant be playable in tournaments due to his damage =[ hopefully that gets fixed soon…

Actually it’s because of a glitch he has, not his damage (even though damn, his damage can be ridiculous).

If he gets hit out of his teleport (which isn’t REALLY a teleport) it turns out he can become projectile invincible for about 15 seconds? I’ve seen it happen once or twice, but only recently.

If that is fixed and stricter damage scaling is put on EX Hell Claw I think he’ll be fine as is.