MK9 | Mileena is part Skunk! (Mileena guide, they nerfed her stylish combo...)

Just go here for the latest guide.

http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?6338-Mileena-is-part-Skunk!-(Advanced-Mileena-Guide)

First person to make a video for this thread detailing this information and combos found within, gets a cookie.

This is a good guide. The hallmark of a good guide is specific information on how to play the character in an actual match rather than just listing a bunch of combos, and you’ve got that covered very well. That shows you know what to do with her. Good stuff, keep it updated!

Not sure if these have been posted, but it is what I use.

Air Sai, roll, back 14, 4, roll. 25% I believe. You can do this off a teleport if you land it in the air. If the Sai is full screen dash before the roll and it will connect.

up 4 or jump 2, up 4, back 14, 4, roll, back 14, sai / x-ray / teleport. 34 or 35% depending on starter. 44% w/ x-ray.

jump 214, 4, roll, back 14, 4, roll. 34% I believe.

Don’t use any specific wall combos. You can do these all against the wall, but the timing changes up after a roll.

Not sure on damage as I’m sitting at work. Can update later.

Thanks, I didn’t know that about the dash, and I updated the guide with a new wall combo, as well as a new point I’ve added about mind games.
Also added point on D+BK.

Thanks to Zangief (edit, I learned his name is Nick USA) from PDP for owning it up with Mileena using these mind games, and being so cool in general.

Edit
Am I the only one who thinks it’s retarded to use numbers for buttons as well as directions?
I’m so old school with my QCF’s and my HP/LP/MP etc.

I mean, the game isn’t even lame enough to tell me numbers instead of the names of the buttons.
I’m so annoyed listening to people like Tom Brady on these streams.

This game has FP/FK and BP/BK.
They map to FP=LP, BP=HP, FK=HK, and BK=LK.
It’s dumb. Why couldn’t they just stick to MK’s classic HP/LP and LK/HK?

Edit
Viable combos from Persona’s combo video added

hell yea all this Numbers instead of buttons is odd and will take some getting use to

Well at least I took the time to do it correct, right?

yea you did. mad props for it