MK9 | Juggling inconsistent

B1,2,1 in to a Neutral Jump 1… why am I only able to make this connect 20% of the time? Is it just extremely strict timing? I think I land it most with the 1 coming out as soon as his feet leave the ground.

In the corner? Sounds like you’re just doing it late. You can’t do it too early, but you can easily do it too late. It might help to drum the punch buttons as soon as you hold up as they both do the same thing.

This can be done out side the corner. It doesn’t look like it, but you can swipe their foot out of the air and get a bounce out of it.

Hey Callousness,

I know that combo and yes the timing has super strict. I don’t know for sure but the link feels like it can be no more than 1-2 frames. What I find is that the further away from the opponent you are, the easier it is to land the nj punch (slightly easier). Considering it is only 1-to-2% more damage I wouldn’t bother with it.

anyone else having a hard time hitting this online b1,2,1,dash,f4,spin… im having a hard time canceling the f4,spin. i can hit it when i practice but not online.