MK9 | Fused souls, The ermac video thread

Since we have character forums I thought it was a good idea to give ermac his own vid thread.

Post your ermac vids here.

[media=youtube]ZzDNVsYLZbI&feature=channel_video_title[/media]

Here’s what I came up with a few days ago. I think you can add in two hits after the teleport when you are on the ground before you do the green out push energy ender. I saw LI Joe add 2 extra hits, so if it’s 43% with a jump attack, 40% without, then I assume it’d be 49% with the extra 2 hits and a jump attack.

Video I made 2 days ago demonstrating most of his basic combos, meter combos and X-ray combos.

like they say, go big or go home.

Posted that on the other thread… 61% X-Ray… 47% without Meter.

With everyone doing combo videos here are some I messed around with yesterday. I was specifically going for ones that used no meter and were not screen dependent. Are there character specific combos yet? I haven’t looked.

Number 6 I know I saw someone post here before, it was a good one and takes a nice chunk of life without much effort.

Here a nice video I put together the other day. Has a few pretty good BnB’s. Hope you guys like it.

Ermac BnB’s. By Kain

Made a video recently. Basic Ermac BNB combos and such. Enjoy!

Ermac Combos:
http://www.critical-bits.com/2011/04/creating-combos-in-mk9-ermac-mortal.html

Impractical, but I’m sick of seeing the same Ermac combos.

hmmm

Maybe you already know these stuff
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_76sQ4FGRJ4

Posted this on TestYourMight.com

Gonna post vids up tonight

Here are some matches involving my Ermac from yesterday:

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I’m trying to use Ermac as a zoning type of character, hence why I’m maintaining my distance with Force Push and his projectile.

BnB vid, please sub, loads more characters on the channel.

Trying to start out a new series by exploring Ermac inside the lab and online… trying out random combo, basic combos

Trashing the Lab Episode 1 - Ermac

thanks alot