MK9 | Demo Scorpion lives? well kinda

I found a 55% with him a few days back. Im certain its his largest non xray combo.

Not bad.

Made me realize I can Doom Slice after Enhanced Teleport Punch! BACK TO THE LAB!

True, but that only works in the corner, which im sure you are aware of. Also, in the demo i have a 67% combo with him so this is rather toned down.

You know. That’s a nice combo you have there for the corner. Keep it in your back pocket, though I can’t help but feel that the corner is a rare place to be in a fight.

I think what I’d love to figure out is some 7 to 8 hit combos that do a decent amount of damage in the middle of the stage. There are some things with Scorpion that’s a little frustrating that he just will not do.

so something like this?

Holy shit! I didn’t know that was possible!

I’d have trouble doing that 10 hit, but based on what’s going on with that, I managed a 7 hit for 34% damage. Very nice.

The best combo I’ve got so far is:

Ji FP, FP, FP, SPEAR(Ex if you can), nJ FP, dash, <-BP, Ji FK, telepunch, Ji FK, Air throw

10 hit, 39% damage without any ex moves. So with an ex spear, it’d probably be around 40-41% damage. It’s also not a wall combo. :slight_smile:

I love this game so much.

I tend to keep away from the Ji BP when i do a combo vid. it just seems un-original to me and sometimes you come out with less damage.

I’ve no opinion on it, other than the fact that the jump punch can be predictable. I don’t worry about weather it’s original or not. If it’s lucky enough to hit, it’s an extra hit.

The doom slice and his Nj punch is really the only thing that makes this stuff possible, from what I’ve seen.

I’ve gotten around 11 hits for 43% damage. I’m starting to figure it all out though and I’ve got this one combo down, so his other combos should fall into place rather nicely.

You can do a bit more damage with this one

Ji FP, FP, FP, SPEAR(Ex if you can), nJ FP, dash, <-BP, Ji FK, Telepunch, dash, FP, FP, Takedown. 43% damage, 4% increase.

Yeah, actually he counted the damage wrong.
It’s 39% without the jump in punch.
It’s 42% with.

So your combo is a 1% increase, and you lose the chance to do an EX hellfire they can’t escape from.

I liked the plan though,

Ji FP, FP, FP, SPEAR(Ex if you can), nJ FP, dash, <-BP, Ji FK, Telepunch, dash, FP, FP, FP, EX Takedown.
49% + 7% damage hellfire = 56% (don’t try for EX HF IMHO since they’re up barely in time, but yeah, that’s 57% for a full meter, though the HF’s aren’t guaranteed here)

Also, supposedly this would work…though I haven’t been able to pull it off…
Ji FP, FP, FP, Spear, nJ FP, dash, <-BP, Ji FK, Telepunch, dash, FP, FP, X-ray

so how about 68% for full meter? sounds good to me. [media=youtube]KjWnevvSj2w[/media]

I don’t think FP, FP works after the TP dash, I can only get BP, Xray to connect.

That’s awesome but its very expensive. I would only use that combo in really specific situations I.E. last round, opponent has no meter to break.

OH It looks like you did 3 E TelePunches and 1 E spear. Thats 4 bars right?