Miðgarðsorm Presents The Street Fighter V Story Thread

https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/1335962561427206145
Welp, no Skullomania for SFV it seems.

4 Likes

Bizzarre but looks fun, good to see more alts for G
He seem too tall/big for Skullo, looks more that art where bunch of SFers were skullomanized

Code version i guess remove the hat, maybe scarf too

Sad part is this is another Kira got right, so the list may truly end with Akuma and Seth, wich will be disappointing

Well Urien’s Gill was called as “so no Gill in SFV” too

Would have suited a different character. Not sure who…but whatevs

Dan or Rashid

G should have been Shadowgeist.

And Akira, Skullomania.

1 Like

Rashid should have been a better skullo but there it goes.

Nobody did see this coming

So no more Skullo dreams anymore.

The 5th could be now a new character or Tekken character?

2 Likes

Maybe it will be Kairi.

I mean, it’s Kairy Stu. It makes sense.

G? G?! Wtf…

Yep Rashid would have been perfect. G may have suited better as C.Jack but ah well…

I think the 5th character will be a huge letdown myself and the only reason we dont know who it is is because they are still deciding.

1 Like

Cody would fit C.Jack the most imho

• similar stance
  • punches in boxing style
  • baseball bat like moves
  • white american dude

they sold me they was going to give me a great new char in 4, then i got fucking decapre

Unless it’s dark sakura, i’ts hard they will manage to do worse
I’m almost optimist
The fact it’s likely male is already a good sign imho, unless is violent ken LOL

Still think more than total new or guest, if truly will be THE Last char, we will see some kind of Boss figure, as upgrade version of G or Necalli

1 Like

If it’s a new character that came out of nowhere again. it will be. Unless it is a new characters that already exist in the backstory of street fighter.

Yes I think youre right Cody would make an excellent C.Jack

Hope its NOT someone from fking darkstalkers. That would he terrible (unless non canon).

1 Like

Not to me.

If it’s a new character, whether I’m let down or not will depend entirely on the character. If we get a cool new martial artist, I’ll be stoked. If we get another dumb wizard or science monster, I’ll be pissed.

The next time we see Violent Ken, they should rename him Rage. So we have Rage and Kage.

Yeah, but no, hopefully we never see Violent Ken again…

2 Likes

… and never again Kage, Oni, Evil Ryu or Akum… ok the last is not likely, but you get it

2 Likes

Kira keeps saying Dimitri is the last character. Leaks have been spot on so far…

I believe him on the ex costumes, and he was right on Daigo being present inside Akira’s moveset

I don’t trust the Demitri one though, seems his classic mix of actual know leak shit and add some random lies to fill the void
I think he seen Seth having some Demitri-esque stuff and made a bet

Still he called both Gill and Seth, so he may have got some insider info this time too, who knows

Btw whoever leaked capcom shit still showed nothing of Oro, let alone of the fifth char who’s even more far

I would not worry about Demitri right now

1 Like

Leaving the fact that I SUPER don’t want a DS character in SF aside…it would really be weird if it was Demitri instead of Morrigan.

Wouldnt mind bishamon or donovan as long as its clear its not cannon. Still surprised we didnt get a victor alt for zangief

With the premise i don’t want any DS in SF, Demitri would be the one would disturb me less… maybe because was my fav DS char
Canon wise the only acceptable way (well, the closest to being acceptable) would be make him “another” Demitri, like Sakura in RS
Leave out the whole DS/Makai lore, tone him the fuck down powers wise and make that simply while super super rare (to the point of being considered just legends) vampire exist/used to exist in SF world
Would have looked better if Illuminati were portrayed as interessed on research archeologic/ancient forms of power… they should have been the ones to wake up Necalli (Urien’s mexican base) to begin with

I still find bizzarre at least the idea of characters like Akuma or Bison trying their badass gimmicks on him without him laughing his ass off

For what’s worth they probably already have some idea for a “real”/SF world version of him, as CFAS was supposed to have him and setting was Metro City

If i must think the ones that would have fit easier SF lore wise, diturbing the least as possible

SFV already got damn close to get a sasquatch, and he’s the closest DS to “real world”, see people even today believing in bigfoot/sasquatch creatures

Like above, just a bizzarre creature hidden in deep amazon forest, easy to sell Blanka even already seen it

“Just” ancient piece of technology nobody know shit about, who got somehow activate and start wreck shit

These three are the ones that would fit easiest SF -relatively- not supernatural kind of world
But of course they’re not hype
Considering that, of the males yes, Demiti would be best pick if handled just as “legend say in that romanian castle live a vampire”

1 Like

Let’s pretend this Demitri leak is true.
Doesn’t it seem suspiciously similar to… Capcom Fighting All Stars?
I mean, Demitri would have been one of its secret characters.
Now, “Strider” is in (Zeku); Alex is in; Poison is in; Nash is in; Haggar is sorta in (Zangief and Cody’s reference). Akuma, Ryu and Chun-Li obviously in. It’s almost the entire roster of CFAS, only excluding Batsu (honestly not missed) and the four Code Holders (well, there’s Karin’s Ingrid costume…).