McDonald's Incident 2014 - 中国本 (Chinese Edition) - Woman Murdered By Religious Cult Members

Don’t be so quick to judge, it’s a well documented psychological problem called The Bystander Effect and the vast majority of people succumb to it.

That one with the little girl in China was no normal bystander effect case, you’d have to be incredibly fucking stupid to believe it is

Got no respect for the niggas who were just chillin to the side.

Geez man, calm down. Its not like you have all the facts. A regular youtube commenter rager over here.

what are you, one shepard’s pie and a pint away from saying “those savages were better under Imperial rule, when we owned them! Look at them now!”

At least do yourself a favor to humanity and don’t run around today and be openly racist like you “yuro” guys do, cuz you just don’t know any different if-not-better, and bother Chinese people or something, who won’t even be tourists and then that will really blow up your spot.

I don’t have anything against Chinese people I’m part Chinese ffs.

The camera view exposed all, there’s no extra story, it’s as plain as day.

They need to not ignore this, direct the problem and fix up. Did I insult Chinese people? All I said is to think that’s no big deal you need to fix uo

Fucking moron

Religion or not. China is the most fucked up country with the most fucked up people. What they do to animals (especially dogs), other people and currently their neighboring countries (Japan, Philippines…) makes the “ant-religion” finger pointing doubtful. China is a land of communists after all.

There’s a lot of racism in this post so I don’t even know where to start. Yeah in some backwater parts ppl eat dogs, but so do a lot of asian countries. The US abuses their animals too. I think you’re Filipino if I’m not mistaken and how they treat their dogs there is just as bad. Japan is a country filled with world war II rapists who raped the Filipines so I don’t even know why you’d sympathize with them. Japan is trying to claim an island that is not theirs. Finally China is not really communist its capitalist, that’s why its GDP is projected to surpass that of the USA.

Yeah I already explained why things went down the way they did, and how things like that happen all over the world so I dunno why you’re being so dense about it. I suppose if this happened in japan you’d be jerking off to it?

He was responding to the post directly above his - I don’t think Ki Shima was trying to reply to you:

Spoiler

I would respond to Zatalcon, but he’s trolling or being a fucking idiot.

That’s a question, which implies that it may actually be true.

My problem is I’m too aware, I can’t act like it’s nothing and that’s fine because you claim the exact same reaction happens in other second world countries, I don’t even like the term second world but if it’s an indication of something like that and you put up with it then expect “first world” people to react the way I did.

I’m not saying China is messed up, I’m saying if you’re acting like its no big deal that happened to a little girl, shit I didn’t even do this, imagine you were that little girl, I wonder how you would be feeling looking at your people walking past you shaking their heads.

And you’re saying this shit is fine and comparing it to a grown woman in America during the mid 30s? Fucking comedy. Nothing else to say

It’s not racism. If i said the “generally the chinese…” that could be considered racism. Chinese people are not just found in china. There are chinese people who have been raised in different countries. I’m just stating the facts about China and the mentality of their nationalists.
I’m not filipino but i do know that anybody caught killing dogs for food or for fun in the Philippines are prone to get a legal public beatdown. The Japanese were messed up too during WW2 but that was such a long time ago, and that Diayu Island is debateable.

The point is at this present time. I’m sorry if i offended any Chinese people here but that is just the truth about the country China. You even have this video as an additional example and If you can search the brutality they do to dogs and other animals you would understand where i am coming from. Atleast in the US, or the other two countries I stated, anybody caught abusing animals can be sent to justice unless they are livestock animals in China there is no laws against it. Would you want me to post some videos?

Edit: China is still a communist country: http://geography.about.com/od/lists/tp/communistcountries.htm

lol no

I could’ve sworn you were Filipino but if not, I’ll just insult the United states then. If you want to tell me what country you call home, I’m sure I can google a bunch of dirt on it but I live in the US so I’m more familiar with it.

In the united states you can crash the entire economy, ruining millions of peoples lives, and then have the government bail you out, reward you with billions, and then when you are found guilty of money laundering to drug lords/terrorists, declared to be “too big to fail/prosecute”. You can then use this money to further cut taxes for yourself and your rich friends, gutting the public education system and other safety nets, while supporting a military industrial complex that drops bombs all over the world and profits from it. These bankers and the politicians they sleep with do horrible horrible damage, far worse, but the general populace is too busy watching keeping up with the kardashians to give a damn. They listen to western propaganda screaming china is so evil when they don’t even see how their quality of life and rights are being shit on slowly but surely.

Don’t even get me started on the shitty health care despite highest GDP, the mass surveillance and spying program, the ability to illegally and indefinitely detain any citizen “suspected” of terrorism without right to legal council, drones remote killing people in other countries (and accidentally killing innocents every so often oops), and other bullshit. But nooooo china is the bad country? Bitch please, at least in china, they openly admit to being a heavy handed dictatorship. in the US, they scream freedom while actively taking it away.

Are you Chinese? You sound very defensive. I’m not Filipino but i did reside there for a year. It’s not that great of a place and it has it own form of wackos, and I won’t deny there is dirt that can be thrown at the US or any country in the world. Regardless, China still takes the cake. You can try to pull out all the political nonsense that happens in the US or whatever non china country you want but that’s not in the social category as i have been pointing out. It’s not like China’s political system has been historically better anyway, research on Mao Zedong.

In majority, China has the most heinous minds. You made the mistake of denying China as a Communist country all ready so how accurate can I take your info about other countries, with all due respect?

Messed up people exist no matter what country they hail from.

Race warring because Chinese are like this…Flips/Japanese are like this…

God that’s retarded.

First sentence is true but…

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc-Zo15BJFU

For a country to have people do shit like that with out any penalty is beyond messed up and the link i gave is actually PG rated in comparison to other shit recorded. To them, doing this is normal but any sane person would think that is messed up. You can use this thread as a second reference too, who the hell would just sit down like that?

For you guys to go “you can’t race war china…” shows you know very little as to why allot of people are angry with them and just because we think a country and it’s population is messed up doesn’t mean we are branding the entire race.

No, you shouldn’t be talking racist shit about anybody. Period.

And I’m oblivious? Homey, I live and work here. I’ve been in the thick of some BS here. But guess what? I’ve experienced the same or similar BS in America, and Korea.

So you thinking that you’re going to radically denounce China as some socially retarded nation isn’t going to work, especially when you’re most likely sitting in North America, where the amount of socially retarded people is equally as staggering as China.

@ Zatacoln

You’re pointing your finger at just one populace.

I’m not talking racist shit about anybody, i’ve cleared that up. Did you see the videos i posted? Two cops killing a homeless man’s dog by pinning him to the ground and bashing it in the head with a shovel? The actual video shows the dog screaming and crying and he was not doing shit prior to him getting catched… or the video with German Shepherds being stabbed to death? I can post allot more like one video where a German Shepherd is tied and getting castrated, dogs getting stuffed in a sack and placed in boiling water alive, or random pet beagels getting dognapped and then fed to tigers for fun.

I’m not saying animal cruelty does not exist in areas out of china but at the least there are laws and penalties for doing shit like that because It’s fucking repulsive… and it’s not racism to speak on the disgust towards actions like that or in the video posted in this thread.

This would have never happened at Wendy’s…

You would be amazed. Since we’re homeboys: the Wendy’s/Timmy’s in the Meadowlands, I saw a kid (16ish?) drop a fry scoop, go to the back, throw it in the sink, grab a new one, then come back. However, the 40 year old man with his wife who proceeded to climb over the counter and try to beat the kid to death, must have missed a step or two. Wendy’s crew backed their boy up, and a ton of people leapt over the counter and boot fucked the old guy while his wife freaked the fuck out at him. I decided to go to Arby’s instead.