Major tournament... february 24-26 or sometime in april? [East Coast]

i am gauranteed the ball room on those 3 days, and if the votes are tied or close to tied it will be in feb for convience on my end.

I couldnt really decide on when to hold it but which ever ones it turns out for ill take time off work to make it to this.

good stuff, thanks man.

come on justin… i know you see the dollar signs… show some support.

I’d really like to see this in April. If it goes down the GTASF can be sure we won’t have insane weather to worry about on our road trip. When the date is locked up I will do whatever I can to bring down a GTASF contingent to Rhode Island.

good shit, i hope you can bring the 20 man force u did to SB2

You got hot dog on a stick?

ill rape this free
bang bang bang

I’ll be there for sure… Any date should be fine for me if they fall on the weekends.

Hey hey bitch I wanna go to this but I dont know when it should be HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM isnt the monthlies for TGa around that time???

i dunno when gavin is hosting them… but i will try and not interfere with that.

Looks good. Like someone said previously, as long as it’s on the weekend, it should be good. I’d opt for April since it’s spring time. Many people may not like traveling during the winter.

This looks like a great event!

Considering all the recent hype, why not MVC1?

Great idea, if possible I’d like to show up too.

lack of equipment/games

and the hype will be over by next year… trust me lol

i would def make the trip to play (not to win) i just want to play some third strike with top EC players

sounds good

i would like it in april cuz my bday then so wat better way to celebrate it then to win money…PUT ST IN THIS PLEASE

Which version of st?

DC? CC2? AE?

I might come to this for GGAC and 3s. nec’s burning a big whole in my wallet, plus I’m moving/looking for a new job. if I have the money to make it I’ll come.