Lucky Bear's Den - Long Beach Weekly Sessions :: Next session 3/11

ok cool i want to show up for this. can you pm me details?

You got it, sending the PM any minute now. Also I just found out NGG is doing another tourney over at CSULB! I’m planning on entering so I’ll be in full tourney training mode for the next week, especially on thursday. Everyone bring your A game!!!

I will be out there tomorrow at around 4:00PM and possibly bringing a friend. I play MvC3 and AE and wanted to continue leveling up after my experience at EVO. I hope to learn alot tomorrow.

I may grace you all with my presence.

We will be stoked if you make it! Its gonna be a rad session I’m pretty sure. I played some Marvel 3 online, went even with two guys who were better than me and was mega-salty. I need to level up bad, I’m not even close to tourney shape!

will not be able to make it this week. was really looking forward to it because I wanted to try some concepts I had come up with in Marvel.

=( aw shitburgers. We’ll get you sooner or later. I’ll keep it going! Looks like Black Juan, Allen, TheGeniusMasher, D0s, DJVest, and myself are likely to be present tooday, we’ve got a couple strong players for bothe AE and Mvc3. I hope you guys bring annoying and mind numbing tactics that force me to level up =|

I’m hungry

Bring some bread slices and ill make you a hamburger, bring cheese if you want a cheeseburger! Also show up early for food, don’t wanna make people jealous. I can make velveeta and shells too =O

i won’t be able to go today =/
for sure next week if you guys have it again xD

btw IGT sucks, and DJvest is koo. there i said it hahaha

Lol hahahaha! Good shit man. Next week!

I think I’m going to need a ride right now I’m in the process of making chicken salad u dunno if i wilk be able to get the meggle to brig me

Seriously everyone, thanks for making the session an amazing success. We’re gonna do it again next week, but I don’t know the day yet. Thanks to everyone who showed up. Shout-outs to Black Juan and I GotChu Twice for not only bringing an extra setup just cuz, but also for blowing us up and making us salty as fuck! Looking forward to the next session, special thanks going to everyone who exposed me for the scrub I am!! Keep it hype, lets go with the momentum!!

Thanks for having me over Lucky, I appreciate it. It’s nice to find a session in a new area. That just means I gotta prove myself to you guys, which I’m more then happy to do. I’ll also try and bring some special guests.

Hey all

I’m a club member at CSULB and we been hosting a biweekly at CSULB on saturday. We are having one this sat and people should make it!

If you can come to this session then you can make it to the tourney. It’s like 10 mins from each other

Please don’t view this as a tourney but as another gathering for the Long Beach players + special guests. If you live in Long Beach then please support it. LB never have a full scene before and now we have sessions and a tourney. We got strong players and a lot of hidden players too.

So, please support both the session and the event for the sake of Long Beach.

Sorry I couldn’t make it my girl wants some attention. I’ll try to make it next time. Luky try to head over to dons tonight :). Anyone’s else is invited too check out the forums. We all have to try to support the scenes everywhere

I support this message. Go and destroy them all!!

Dang dude, I should have gone last night but I was tired out. Hopefully you make it next Thursday. Do you play AE at all anymore? I’m trying to get back into it!

~update~

Okay next session date is set for Thursday again! Come on over and get beasted by (or beast on) Long Beach’s finest!!!

Shameless double-post self-bump! Session is at 2pm today! Post here or hit me up if you wanna come through! Wefe got 2 setups this week but only 2 sticks. 1AE and 1MVC3. Let me know if you can bring a setup I have TVs!

is this still going on? i wanna go since i just got off work xD.
PM me ur phone # and ur adress plzz

GG gentlemen