Looking for players in Germany

you dont play sf 4 at all ?

Internet is great here in Germany. I am in a student dorm getting 20/20 and from my friends who are living in apartments in Heidelberg, 20/20 seems to be the regular rate. Sadly though I am leaving at the end of August so we probably won’t get to play, but enjoy it here.

I’m also looking for people to play with. Located in south Germany, in the Konstanz area, if anyone there is up for some games.
Also if someone is up for online play I have SF4AE for PC and Blazblue CS, KOF XIII for PS3, though mostly a noob here.

Sup guys,
I am in charge of HardEdge.org (Our German FGC). Everyone who’s interested in offline meetings should visit our forums. Please leave a post in our international section http://forum.hardedge.org/organisation-and-information/board13-international-forum/ with a little info on your location and games. You can message me here as well. Cya

Y

You still in Schweinfurt? I’ve been here for a few weeks now. Let me know if you are down to play some Street Fighter, I can play SCV a little bit, my brother taught me the basics.

I have been posting on there for a bit; doesn’t seem like anyone is living in my area though :frowning: But I will attend the tournament in Frankfurt in November!!!

No, I’m not there anymore. I PCS’d back to the States in July

I have TTT2 and two sticks if ya wana play. I live in Lanstuhl, next to Ramstein. Message me if ya wana play. I will be in country until the 28th.

Anyone still in that area? I live in Mannheim but Kaiserslautern might also be in range. Let me know if there’s anybody still here. I usually just play SF or SFxT but would be up to something else as well.

Hey I am in Frankfurt, where can I play offline ssf4 casuals??

A friend and I recently got here within a month of each other over here in Italy. My best FG tech is in UMVC3 and I’m currently learning SSF4AE from my friend. We’re both pretty much up to playing any fighting game.

I’ve been here (Ramstein area) a little while, but just recently got the urge to get back into fighting games(mainly sf4 and SFxT but am willing to play any). PM me if anyone has any information on any groups that get together regularly.

I just got here. So if anyone wants to hit up some Marvel, let me know.

When I was in Germany in 1995 timeframe, I went to this place called Las Vegas in Munich. It was an arcade that had arcade games and some German style slots. The comp back then was ST, MKII and MK3 with a little KI action…

Looking for an FGC nearby as well, I’m in Kaiserslautern. I play just about every fighting game there is competently. Hit me up, I’m itching for competition.

Looking for players in the ruhrgebiet to scrim with online and offline.
No idea if a fgc actually exists in Germany that plays SSF4.

About me:
I’m a fucking horrible pad player playing on pc in the 1500-2000 pp range.
I’m trying to get better with mister Masters.

NRW area is constantly looking for new faces. We meet up pretty regularly in different places. If you want to join just hit me up

I’ve set a mark on the SF2 world map about your location with a link to this webpage, mentioning that you are a very diversified community :slight_smile:

Have fun ! For your information, there is the NTSC Fighting Game Community in Nancy, France, they play ST / 3S / 4AE / TEKKEN / Karnov’s… and they have 4 big events per year, they even may change their schedule to become a community with monthly events.

English player looking for sparring partners in Munich:

I have created a meetup, check it out:

http://www.meetup.com/Munich-Fighting-Games-Meet-up/

There’s a big tournament coming up in Vienna. Some of you might be interested:

fb-event: VanDammage|6.1 - Wake Of Death
srk-event: [VanDammage|6.1 - Wake Of Death]([Austria]16 - 19 January, VanDammage|6.1 - Wake Of Death

It’s basically the Season-Opener for our Monthly Ranking-Battles, but we threat the opener always like a Big-Tournament where foreign players join us and so on.
You guys can find all the Information you need in the Links above, like schedule, stream-link etc.