Ken's Frame Data

Thanks a lot for this, I bet it took a ton of effort. Appreciate it!

How do you calculate the frame advantage on V trigger cancels? Is it subtract 13 frames?

i think it was 22 frames

Yeah, it’s the same as what I said above in regards to the advantage on V-skill but with 13 frames instead of 22. The exception being cancelling into it from DP in which you’d subtract 22 instead (DP -> V-trigger is -5 for all versions).

Cool thanks!

Updated the frame data sheet with the active frames from the SRK wiki. Aside from the V-trigger stuff which I think might have different numbers.

may i also suggest that you freeze the first column so that you can view what row you’re looking at as you scroll to the sides? XD sorry, I’m just an excel junkie

Since I haven’t heard of anyone taking over mod duties in the Ken sub forum I’m going to for now put this at the top.

Got it, thanks for the suggestion.

Don’t get it, how come if st.hk has 29 frames of hit stun and 22 frames of block stun then it’s still minus if canceled into quickstep? Guess the cancel frames are during recovery?

You cancel on frame 23, which is 9 frames after the first frame it can connect. (See the “Other Notes” section)

How would I figure out the frame advantage/ disadvantage of V-Skill after a normal hits?

@LordWilliam1234 I noticed that stand LP is the only mpve where there’s a difference between the hit freeze and block freeze. Is this an error? If not, its quite peculiar.

Nah, it’s not an error. I double checked that one. Not sure why that’s the case either.

Any chance you’ll ever be doing Alex/Necalli’s frame data? I love your layout, much easier for me to read than the other roster-wide one.

I’ll probably go through Alex’s frame data when he releases. If you want me to go through Necalli’s, I can; I didn’t go through the other characters since the frame data on the wiki has most of it.

Wrong thread. Much ignore.

guys does anyone have link with Vtriger cancel on hit/block ? I had google doc link, but I lost it. If someone has it, plz post

This is great thanks for the data. :slight_smile:

here is frame data for Vtrigger and Vrun on hit/block