Julia version 2013

After the patch, EX CADC party crasher > cr. FP > CADC party crasher is just the right spacing to be impossible to combo after. Guess I can’t cheat to avoid the Mountain Crasher link anymore. :frowning:

But you can still do EX PC> fMK~MP~HP>Wind Roll> cHP> PC> cMP>Launch/Tiger Strike.

For getting in, low forward CADC PC seems very strong.  I could be wrong about this, but testing it in training mode yielded interesting results.  It doesn’t combo, but it is a very solid frame trap to start her shenanigans.  Mashing jab results in PC counter hit, which is a win.  This also means that people are mashing jab in reaction to your low forward, which is also a win.  I’m playing with other stuff in training mode but I won’t say anything until I get comfortable with it and try it against people online and offline.  <div><br></div><div>Long story short, I think Julia is an interesting and creative character and we’re not playing her correctly just yet.  Buffing throws might have benefitted her as much if not more than any other cast member.</div>