Japanese Oro Vids

Yeah, this works very well indeed unless the opponent has extreme patience and focus.

It’s funny though - these players have reflexes good enough to estimate whether their c.MK with Chun Li hit or not (and therefore should it be canceled into SA2, or not), but they fail to punish an EXed uppercut, which takes sooooo looong to recover. I wonder what causes that.

when you fight against a guy who is so random yet has a good knowledge of the game, it can really get on your nerves, more so if you get hit with non sense random unsafe stuff (which can instill fear, too). Getting nervous destroys reflexes.
It seems that Koushun doen’t have much experience against good Oro’s, though.

This doesn’t work against people with extreme patience. I think a player like Justin would either own thanatos or force him to play safer.

mmmm, yes this might be true about extreme patience destroys thanatos, though who is dubbed patience/turtle king? kuroda. if you go to carols website though, there are vids of thanatos destroying kuroda for the win =) hahaaha but that’s only like once tourney though

Judging by Thanatos’ losses, particularly on a-cho, he’d rather lose than play safe.

YYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

well but Oro vs Q is soo unfair, I bet a button mashing Oro would give problems to a decent Q

I dunno if this was mentioned before or not but which Oro player is jin (the Olive Green Oro shown in vids on the same site)? I’m not familiar with him. or maybe I am but he goes by another name. I watched him blow some serious chicken combos. I mean i was rooting for him but man… he had some setups goin for him against rim’s akuma but w/e.

[media=youtube]NGRPv7p9m1U[/media]

Thanatos don’t give any.