Is there still a lot of people who still play skullgirl

i’d play it on pc but my graphic card is extreme weak…hate intel hd graphics

You can set the backgrounds to 2D and the game will probably run fine.

Really?? Well time to torrent cx

Play Skullgirl? I only play game I like. I do not play Skullgirl.

Skullgirl have sex appeal of biscuit with two shits inside.

Did you really need to say this?

If you don’t like why comment

What are your PC specs?

Intel celeron n2840 2.16
HD intel graphic
8 GB ram

Yeah that’s not very promising, considering that the min gpu on the store page is HD3000 graphics. You might consider making a thread on Steam as well to see if anyone has any experience playing with that chipset.

Oh well i…bought it (sort of) today and it run fine…as far as my laptop goes i can run anything 2010 n below witch why i use my pc for fightcade,melty blood and emulators…the struggle is real

I play Skullgirls quite a bit on the PSN.

This is also why I called it quits. I got tired of relearning my mains. And even if they didnt change my main that much anymore, they were constantly fucking around with mechanics. I walked away for a month, and when I came back a system called “Undizzy” had been implemented. It cut ALL of my squigly combos in half if not more than that. I was done at that point. I play it casually every blue moon but I cant be bothered to put actual effort into it.

Ah, did they remove your favorite ToDs? Somewhere out there is a tiny man with teeny-tiny hands, playing a the saddest song in history on the world’s tiniest violin, just soft enough that no one will ever hear it.

Ah kool maybe i get a ps3 port as well

LOL wow, assume much?

The game isn’t that heavy on graphics. Your specs could probably run it fine

I know your post wasn’t towards me but I didn’t even care about anything they implemented/took off the game, but I thought it was way more fun when it was broken when it first came out. Reminded me of Marvel 2, what Mike Z intended the game to be. Oh well.

All the mechanics that Mike has added are from Marvel 2. Undizzy was in Marvel 2 and was the game’s main way to prevent infinites. Prior to Undizzy being added in Skullgirls, people were trying to play it like a new-school airdasher with heavy emphasis on long combos, and optimization.

Aside from a few well known setups (Iron Man, Storm/Sent DHC, Cable AHVBs, etc.), Marvel 2 wasn’t really heavy on TODs. It was however a very vortexy, reset intensive game, which is what Skullgirls has become after Undizzy.

It does just can’t get it to connect to steam so I can play online but I want to practice more anyway but the game feel nice tho I get lag spike in the arcade mode but I’ll be fine

Not at all. Undizzy was added to stop ToD combos.