Is Poongko the best sf4 player in the world?

being the best at sf4 isnt something to really be proud of.

This is by far the stupidest thread I have ever seen lately. Actually I dunno, there was a Sak is OP thread a while ago.

The trolls are going hard lately. 9-1? Pffauhauhauhauhauhauhauahuhauaha! Jeesus…

TROLOLOL

Nobody huh?

[media=youtube]etBH_mudmyo[/media]

These threads are retarded

You use the internet the wrong way, Daigo bodied him 22-8 then 10-5 on two long sets. Who cares about a 2-0? XD

3/10

He wasn’t even trying that game. He basically handed latif the match

I dont think diago tries either… i mean just look at him when he plays.

he loses just to give the human race some dignity. He does not want us to fear him. But still wants everyone to know he could poop on us if he feels like it

I can understand Daigo not trying because he was sick (not very easy to focus when you aren’t feeling well), but Poongko was giving Latif his all and still lost. You can’t say that he gave him the match.

This thread gave me a good laugh.

why would you get racial and then call other people trolls. they might be wrong but you’re not doing a lot to show them that.

Best thread on srk

Infiltration and Daigo has both beaten him regularly.

KiddingMouse41 is the best SF player.

If being the best in SF4 isn’t that big of a deal then I suppose you guys wouldn’t have any problems becoming the best?

This. Poongko is good, but most top players seem to agree Daigo is the best, and his consistent results speak for him. I mean, I love watching Poongko play, especially compared to Daigo’s play, but if we are talking about who is the best, being solid as hell definitely counts for something. Overall, I’d say Daigo is the best in the world and Poongko is definitely in the top 5 or top 3.

Infiltration however…that guy is a shell of his former self I think. His play hasn’t evolved since I first watched him play in 2010.

Edit: Also, Poongko has ridiculous Yomi, but no one reads everything perfectly. Poongko lost Evo on some bad reads.

Wow, just because Poongko won Evo 2011, doesn’t mean he is “The Best”, you can not determine who is the best SF4 player based on a best out of 3 or 5 games. A year ago people said Daigo is the best on Normal SSFIV Edition, yet he got beaten by 3-4 Americans on season beatings. Poongko may be able to beat Daigo, but maybe somebody else can beat Poongko, its all a chain.

No, he didn’t.

My bad, forgot He LOST To Latif. Overall imo Daigo is the best player, when the 2012 update kicks in, when Ryu is improved, Hope to see Daigo run the SF4 Tournaments