Interest check! TvC side-tournament at EVO 2011

just tell them i’m not going.

Sorry to burst your bubble Yoshi, I wasn’t referring to you, but the low number turnout ^^; Unless by some miracle TvC suddenly picks up again, I’m not gonna push it.

I’m going to enjoy my time squishing you in Marvel 3 evil laughter

no character should be banned at all. if there is, this is not a legit tourney.

yeah ill be willing to go and enter but giants better be allowed otherwise i wouldnt bother entering, as since its a world event and only socal bans them and no one else does, they should be allowed.

If I go and giants are banned I’m telling anyone who mains a giant to feel free to use them against me regardless just to make a point of how unnecessary it is to ban them :).

i have to give you 100+ internet points, i agree with that thinking i will do the same if i go, i wouldnt like to go an face yoshi or badfish without theirs gigants

Or Psychochronic.

Chances that I’m going are increasing; I’ve decided to pass on the Japan tourney I was considering since if and when I go to Japan I want to have time to do more than just go to a tournament. So I’ll have more money free to do this, especially if I can land a job soon after getting out of school (hopefully 6 consecutive semesters on the honor roll helps there ^^).

As this is EVO, I’m going to assume its anyones game. This tourney will be “use whatever the hell you want” since everyone is coming from all over, and to hold restrictions on that would kill some of the fun.

Stuff like banning Giants is from Royal Flush-run tourneys in SoCal, so that only applies to SoCal.

flush im down cause i got my tax return and ima save some loot for evo

also even tho i hate the giants i still know how to beat em so dont ban em cause yeah yoshi cant use any regular characters anyways
ahaha jk jk

i wont practice but ill definitely play

wtf I can’t play normals?

My copy of TvC is broken, ass. I can only choose PTX-40A for some reason.

gosh.

I’m going to Evo this year and would love to play in a TvC tournament.

I’m down to play. See everyone there!

Giants Destroyed TVC SOCAL, lets ban em from evo as well please, wont play if giants are allowed :frowning:

Sooo…is this still goin on? I need to know if I should practice a little…

If you guys do go, please record the matches!
BTW, nice matches yesterday, Kevin. We were watching the stream!

Yeah I need to practice my unblockable set-ups.

Word, a little rusty here but I’m still totally down for this.

@Brian Yea if this does go down I do plan on bringing all the recording equipment along with commentary, and if possible run a stream. I just don’t know if the internet is gonna be able to handle it, if not I’ll just record and upload.

I’ll run the tourney if nobody else wants to…shouldn’t be too many people anyways.

Hey sorry for double post, but I was thinking. There’s pretty much not going to be any randoms applying for this tourney anyways, so we could just run it after hours in a hotel room TvC illuminati style. Would people like that better?