Indianapolis, IN: I haven't played that game since I signed the Magna Carta

What’s up NapTown!!! What’s up w/ this new thread Magna Carta bullshit? Anyway you guys need to see the most GDLK video of all time…

If you EVER see this kid please make as much fun of him and humanly possible…

“I’m not a real nigga”

Yep. please make fun of an autistic kid because some other people on the internet made a video about him. Very classy.

All of the remaining TTT2 characters become available tomorrow:

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=125969

just want to throw out there i frown upon what zap said… :{

http://massappealmadness.webs.com/

HighWind, Do you want to run some Marvel Casuals Thursday with me and Anaylizer or something? lol

I honestly think any man would be upset about loosing any amount of money.

I make thread titles that are accurate to the current state of the community

also

NO ARSENAL MEETUP THIS FRIDAY

yeah i can do that. send me a pm with the address and time

To the point of crying? I think that’s pushing it lol. Can’t tell if the guys on that video are trolling or if it’s true shit.

Do you have a number or facebook, so I can contact you?

yeah i’ll send you my number check your inbox, or if you have skype add highwindmike

Bah…unless Net Battles decides to delay it by a week, I won’t be able to make next month’s Godlike Sundays.

Guess that just gives me an extra month to lose my scrubby TTT2 skills.

Just a reminder, not that anyone would show up anway…

if anyone did it would be like a normal day, no one else there ZING

i was going to go to gdlk sundays december but they changed my games to ps3 for some reason. people are lucky, i actually played some this month :wink:

Hey guys how have ya’ll been I hope everyone had a good holiday. I’m really want to play BBCP want to this game. I’m really wanting to play the new characters especially as Amane, Azarel, and the new Tsubaki after all the videos I have watched it’s starting to look like it’s actually the son of GG like it should be. Does anybody know what new abilities Ragna has. The games is so much faster, at least it seems that way to me.

it amuses me that every time they improve blazblue they basically make it closer to Guilty Gear

it does look a bit better, but I need to see some real Nu-13 gameplay before I form an opinion on it

is there an event at Tilt next sunday?

Yep! Hope to see all you guys there… bring your Marvel A-game because Jayford is coming, I think, and I know he’s gonna body me.

By the way, I think we’re going to scale down the exhibition match to just Marvel for now, 3-on-3 or something, because we don’t know how long everything would take. For you Marvel players, start thinking about who you want to represent you!