"I'll rip you apart!" Kazuya Mishima Video Thread

hahaha i apologize.

im a kazuya noob, but what’s an ewgf?

Refer to these posts:
EWGF-thread opener
History of the move
Additional details by Buktooth

OK, I got a few matches in yesterday:

Please note: I’m still a beginner at Kazuya and I’m still trying to learn Mist Step and the EWGF.

[media=youtube]oJOQi1r4oik[/media]

sick kazuya. ewgf from wavedashing, really? =o
i would suggest not going for cr MP cr MP. it doesn’t move kazuya forward and he pushes them too far for a lot of followups.
cr MP is +9 hit/+5 on block and comes out in 5 frames, but stand MP also comes out in 5 frames (but it’s only +6 on hit, +2 on block) still I think cr MP s MP is better for pressure as you’ll stay closer. and it’s easier to ewgf from lol.

after you hit any raw ewgf or wgf, you can go into s HP xx ewgf, s HP xx ewgf, ewgf instead of sweep :o

Yeah…probably best kazuya i’ve seen so far and definetly the first time i see ewgf in matches.

NO ESCAPE. EWGF caught that fool nasty! Sexy.

First time seeing Kazuya using so many EWGF in a match lol. But what interested me was that his Kazuya did EWGF on a blocking opponent, then went into EX Slaughter Hook afterwards, which is safe to do right?

If you mean the EX slaughter hook, then no it’s not safe. It’s just a shenanigan like Ken’s step kick into DP from SF4. You’re minus frames on block, but still safe. So you can throw it out to try and catch your opponents pressing buttons. But if you don’t have meter to tag out when it’s blocked, you can get punished pretty hard for it since I think it’s -13.

The ewgf is +1 on block, the normal one is -1. Everybody press buttons after that so going for the ex sh afterwards is a legit week one tactic lol

So I assume this can be used as a frame trap? But then again, most experienced players are just going to block.

Hello every1! 1st of all the credits go to SOLIDOLDSNAKE1 aka rayplay @srk forums. Thanks man, ur videos demonstrating how to nulify the sweep on H.Rising Sun helped me to figure what im about to share. I hope this inst “out” already ^^

Here it goes:

• when u time right a tag cancel from H.Rising Sun the 2nd hit will leave them in a “slow mo” floating state leaving u in position to follow up with a more dmg’ing solution. Let me demonstrate in these 2 videos. Dont mind the quality, although u guys can change the res to 1080p ;p

[media=youtube]OIOTsBUx1sc[/media]

[media=youtube]ckJoc9kKVBo[/media]

I hope this will be helpfull ^^ Enjoy and thank rayplay!

PS: this also leaves some options to mixup with high/lows on block, its a setup that ur oponent has to understand 1st to block correctly and u can take advantage on that hehe

“EWGF Beatdown Casuals” with Mr Naps from Norcal

Man, Mr. Naps makes those EWGFs looks like child’s play lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hells yea, Im waiting for Bryan to come out so I can steal all of his strats hahahaha

[media=youtube]8w6nztrPkFY[/media]

This is very BnB-worthy, because you can combo off it of a Cr. Mp hitconfirm. Very damaging and meterless combo. Does about 426 damage.

/\ LOL! Although I do that on occasion now as a block string, bnb? Naw you have 90% of the people trying kaz still working on consistent electrics let alone hitcos to wavedash to wavedash electric…

Hmmm, wondering why i don’t see any of the vids you guys are posting.

Good vids.