"I seek opponents stronger than myself." The Sakura AE/2012 Video Match-up Thread

Here’s one of Uyro’s VS Yang
[media=youtube]tHGXnkfmHPQ[/media]

The other two I have are on YogaFlame24’s channel so don’t think I’ll bother uploading them.

How do you record matches exactly? I have a bunch I would throw up but don’t know how to go about doing so…

Other than Uryo who are some other notable Sakura players that regularly have video’s up? I want to start following some other good Sakura players lol.

I Skatan I and Kofum2002 on XBL have regular Sakura videos, (I follow them anyway)

With a capture card and video editor :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw this on you tube today it was week one AE I think…

[media=youtube]E41esuJyo8g[/media]

Thank you very much!

PS. That dude needs to block low :stuck_out_tongue:

uryo on now justin.tv/shadowloohq

I’ll wait to see if they will go on youtube, before sticking them in the thread

[media=youtube]MeZzldJ2UDQ[/media]

[media=youtube]GFNGiBPiMrE[/media]
a small part of me died earlier this morning
[media=youtube]5NiPYiJz9mE[/media]

It was a bit of a sad ending. I got the chance to meet Uryo on Saturday. He didn’t speak much English, but a friend translated. He was pleased as punch when I told him he was my favourite player in the world (sorry Skatan) and that I studied his fights a lot. I asked him what to do about Yun’s dive kicks (a big problem 4 me) and he just shook his head, sighed and looked glum. True story.

:’-(

Haha damn heart you’re lucky. I wish I could’ve gone to Melbourne too ah well next year hopefully :frowning:

But yeah with the divekicks there isn’t much Sak can do, one thing I noticed Uryo does is if he recognizes that the divekick hits around the waist and above he throws out a cl.fierce. My guess is it will counter hit if they attack and it will beat out another divekick.

EDIT: Oh don’t worry Skatan you and Uryo are my favourite players XD

^^ Thanks Renzo, good advice. Hopefully I’ll get the matchup down with the twins in the coming [S]days[/S] months.

Oh, and someone’s posted up the tail end of my first fight at SS (won it) on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oD2pZYvYeA

Not much to say here, it was impossible to warm up, my first fight for the day, dropped every link, but managed to scrub it out in the end. Very lucky.

Here is a few matches from a tournament at our scene a few weeks ago.

vs Guile

vs Yun/Abel -to his credit he is still learning Yun as he dropped abel as his main-

vs Chun li

Sakura mirror match
Uryo vs HumanBomb

Very funny/lucky end to the second round.

A classic match with SSJ3X’s Sakura vs MerciKilling’s Sagat.
[media=youtube]jLLPlEGQ1DA[/media]

YogaFlame24 has nabbed another Uyro match (VS Guy). Like the corner pressure in this one.
[media=youtube]9q8AwSHxxaI[/media]

yh i subbed :slight_smile: need a few more character videos i can watch