Hyper Street Fighter Zero (Codes+Secrets+Extra Stuff)

You’ve missed out the L1 + R1, L2 + R2 > O bull shit.

and that is needed for what code? do you have the link were they posted that? or do you remember the full code thing for that?
Thanks for the heads up Demon Dash :tup:

That is for opening the extra options and secret options where the dip switches/stars are… Also colour edit… It seems most secret options are unlocked by either or a combination of the two. I know it’s written over gamefaqs. If you check page 15 of the AA thread a guy links to gamefaqs, there’s a lot of info there also.

Edit: I know this is HSFZ but the other secrets need to be sorted out aswell, pointless missing them out.

This is what I found over at gamefaqs.com:

**Unlock Hyper Street Fighter Zero and Secret ISM’s

1. Beat Street Fighter Zero, Street Fighter Zero 2, Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha and Pocket Fighter.
  2. This gives you access to Arrange Zero 2, Arrange Zero 2 Alpha, and Arrange Zero 3; hold Select at the menu screen while picking the original games to access them.
  3. Now beat these three games to unlock “Secret Game 4”, hold Select on Zero 1 at the Game Select menu to get Hyper Street Fighter Zero.

You’ll by default also unlock the new special Hyper Street Fighter Zero only ISM’s; to select them hold Start after picking Zero 3 and then press left over the desired corresponding Mode.

Secret ISMs:
Green (Vampire)
Blue (Street Fighter III)
Pink (Street Fighter 2 Dash)
Red (Versus Series)**

is this what we are missing on this thread?

Demon Dash: I think what was missing was: “press O” while holding select to acess the arranged versions, right? (I edited the first post with that)
if you see anything missing please let me know, thanks man.

Hmm, maybe my memory will be good enough. Iirc while on the title screen go to options, hold L1 and R1 then press O to enter extra options. You can also hold L2 and R2 then press O to enter secret options where the dip switches are… Iirc.

While in options go to display (display options?), hold L1 and R1 then press O to enter colour edit.

Unrelated to HSFZ, but an important part of AA’s secrets.

Nice info Akuma. The more that’s delved into about this game, the more I want this to arrive already. Blue and Red ism- here I come.

Same with me, dude. Reading the first post pumped me up even more. I’m glad I preordered this afternoon. The new isms seem pretty sick, in particular I’m pretty excited to check out the marvel-ism with some characters.

Actually I think Green is going to be dominant over Red and Blue. Ground Chains? Guard Point? Hmm… Lets not even mention Pink!

Anyone here have any info on the hidden moves? I know Guy has a new teleport in Marvel-ISM(down.down,+attack) and Cody has a new overhead, but anything else like new supers?

For some reason I can’t access the 36 page thread that’s stickied so if anyone has a movelist of the new moves(heard’ there’s a Fei Long Nunchuck super?!) please let me know.

We’re literally being handed to by Capcom, this is the craziest thing they’ve done since MvC2.

I think Capcom went all outwith SFAA with all the things they’ve packed into it to keep us busy and our minds off of SF4/SFA4 or whatever, good diversion if you ask me while they work on it (that’s if they are).

SF4 is a myth. I bet SF5 will come out first.

You know, I actually think it’s an experiment for CFJ2, as in a groove system instead of a team based thing. “Here’s your arcade ports and you can beta test this for us while you’re at it!”

Okay, a couple of things. Firstly when selecting the new Isms it doesn’t matter whether you press left or right for either player, it seems to make no difference. And secondly, HSFZ has a secret option with a different version in it, it also has tons of stars so maybe it’s possible to put the glitches back in place.

yeah hopefully it’ll add some backgrounds. I’ve seen only TWO backgrounds for Hyper SF Zero, Chun Li’s Zero 1 stage and the Venezuela stage from A3. What gives?

Also notice that in Hyper SF Zero the voices of the “older” characters aren’t like the OG voices, they’re all Alpha 3 voices(Ken’s voice is crap, as is Charlie’s, and don’t get me started on Cammy’s crap)

How we acess that secret option? did you found any info about that?
man… this Hyper Alpha deal has so many secret stuff… damn!

thanks for the info man.

Nice to see you finally getting some respect MA…it’s long overdue.

Anyway to get into the secret options, select options and highlight GAME OPTIONS.

While that’s higlighted hold the R1 and L1 shoulder buttons and press O. Also you can do the same thing with R2 and L2 and get even more options.

Ok people I’ve only found two new moves…Cody’s new overhead and Guy’s teleport both in Marvel-ISM…there has to be more, I’m gonna try out the rest of the Final Fight cast.

While in Extra Option (on any game) you can press L1 and R1 to skip through to pages 2 and 3.

You can also hold start while selecting your game type and depending on which charater you’ve chosen some of the games names will change colour to either red or blue.

Blue versions are the Classic characters from the Alpha 2 games (remember in A2 and A2G certain SFII characters had origional versions too), it seems all SFII characters have them and they have no super bar. To select the Alpha 3 Classic versions select red on the colour select (just so people understand the difference).

Red I’m not certain about, someone mentioned in the other thread they’re just alternate costumes, but A2 Shin Akuma is accesable (Rotten Tier!) through one of his red game modes so who knows?

Sakura has Ashura Senkuu and Shun Goku Satsu in Marvel ISM