How's about a nice hug? She-Hulk Karas and Set-Ups (Updated 2/19)

she hulk is broken.

literally just rush down your opponent with she hulk in the way of your choosing. cover with a good assist.

hit c.L, c.M

are they not blocking, continue combo as you like.

are they blocking? c.H kara cancel into command grab (lvl3 if you wanna be a dick). if timed correctly, this can function as a tick-throw

did they push block you? c.H kara cancel into Heavy command grab.

the kara’s can be beaten with anything that has invincibility obv

and obv they can hit you out of the heavy command grab after a push block…you’ll have to mix this up more by calling assists , and and rushing them again.

but still, this is pretty sick.

hey handsome tim, can you make a video? my brain cant understand how to do it.

Against Wesker & Sentinel

Hey y’all, nothing too spectacular here but I found something fun after several fights the other day.

When Wesker shoots his Samurai Edge gun and teleports from close to full screen distance while being covered by Sentinel drones, Command grab M can grab him right out of his teleport. The first two or in some cases all three Sentinel drones just pass right through She-Hulk while she’s in the grab animation and shortly thereafter, and even if one hits, she recovers in plenty of time to execute a full combo on dizzied Wesker. I did this successfully multiple times online by buffering the qcf motion and tapping M only if I saw Wesker vanish. It needs more research to see if it’s inescapable for Wesker of if my opponents just had bad timing (or if online input lag ate their inputs).

This may be common knowledge to everyone but just thought I’d throw it out there.

I will be testing this against my beastly Wesker friend today. He covers himself with Taskmaster though, so if he calls assist before baretta > tele it wont work. Buuuut I’ll still be testing it.

For anyone also interested in getting away from Wesker tele shenanigans with Shulk I like to force whiff on gun by calling assist to absorb the shot then jump and air grab for fun and games.(tron assist works best because she takes no damage from absorbing shot.)

Did anyone know if you don’t continue the emerald cannon for the third time, the opponent could be relaunched if you time She -Hulks launcher correctly. It leaves the opponent in a hard knockdown state for a couple of seconds, just in time for either a launcher, another super or a THC.

what do you mean? Like a regular S launcher will OTG them? ill have to try it out

Ya its a spinning state hard knockdown, but that hit stun scaling off of that hyper? OMG its so heavy. I could only follow with slide launch xx :h: :s: But I was able to call Hidden Missiles assist during the slide so you get extra damage and reset option after that.