Hong Kong SF4 players Report hereeee

the arcade in mongkok got HD cabs, but you can’t use card. there’re some good players there, but i don’t think they’re on tokyo level… there’s a girl playing there who’s good at chun-li lol.

Hey. Is the level of play really that good at the MK arcade? I’m pretty bad at SF4, but I love the game… I’ve tried playing on XBL, but for whatever reason most of the games are too laggy to play :sad:

Is Friday night the best time to go for more casual games? :sweat: I like to play Cammy and Dhalsim, but I’m not very good :wgrin:

Please hit me up on XBL :smiley: GamerTag: Saldejums

No, friday nights are probably the most competitive nights in MK. Try going on weekend afternoons for casual plays.

btw there’re no console characters in the arcade.

Hey guys, I’m gonna be interning in HK for about 3 months. Could someone kindly list out the arcades there, what they have, and the best times to go? (It’s all about sf4!)

I’d love to meet up with you guys and play casuals, share strats, etc.

just go to the one at mongkok station. jailbait galore.

I found Mong Kok gamerzone. Play me guys! I need competition!!!

(what’s the best time/day for maximum comp?)

Edit: Nevermind, there’s plenty of comp…

Hey guys,

Could someone help me find the closest arcade and how to get there? I’m living in the mid-levels (18 Park Road) in HK. I’ve got some time to burn these days and was wondering where to go arcade wise. =)

I’ve heard about the arcade in Mong Kok - that’s in Kowloon, right? Anyone have an address?

tbh when i was there last year there where arcades on nearly every side street. the best ones I found are in Diamond Hill, Hollywood Plaza. On the top floor at the back there are a around 50 machines there with everything you could wish for and very cheap.

http://maps.google.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&ll=22.340391,114.201819&spn=0.007899,0.014859&z=17

its directly on your right when you get off the tube.

sup guys, I’ll be in the MK Gamezone tomorrow (saturday) in the afternoon at around 3pm. PM me if you’re free to meetup.

So quite literally everyone at gamezone is a giant scrub @sf4…SRK help me out, any of yall hit that place up on weekdays? Or have legit players migrated to another place = /

…Yeah people eventually all started not playing arcade mode on the other 3 machinies = / had to beat game repeadivly

Edit: Things a little better yesterday, went about even with an asian guy in a suave suit who played balrog for a few hours (any of you?)

Dhalsim
XBL: fieldgreen

Today consisted of me getting kicked off the machine for max win streaks, and almost being beat up by a scary dude with tatoo’s. Hk SRK’ers come back ;-; need competition/ backup in a fight.

Going again today around 5-6…

ANy pc players here for sf4?

I have just moved back to Hong Kong and am trying to get into the Sf scene here. I am planning on checking out Wan Chai Game Zone in the next couple days. Unfortunately I have more time during the day rather than night, and of course, the crowds and high level play are all at night. If anyone would like to join me for some friendlies, PM me. I am not a very good player, and it would be my first time playing on a cabinet, so if you come expecting a good fight, you would be in for a big disappointment, but if you would like to show me the ropes, please do let me know. Easiest way to contact me would probably be through MSN or AIM, PM me your sn or email and I will be in touch.

Hey, I’m a CBC from Lovegety on vacation staying in Hong Kong for the next three weeks. I heard that the competition is in MK but I can’t find the Gamezone. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with that? I’m decent I guess I was in Japan last week and I was able to beat most people in the Bs and single digit A but lost hard to double AA and triple AAA (stupid pro el feurte infinity combo stunning me). Also, how can you guys play on the right it feels so weird! I have trouble keeping a charge on my Rog and letting go of Ultra combos.

Currently I’m at Diamond Hill since I live in Kowloon Tong and the competition seems pretty boring for an afternoon.

I think regardless of which arcade you go to, competition would only be good on weekdays, from 6- 10, after office hours.

give me a shout out if you want 51601002 English please i’m a cbc after all

The MK GameZone is in ???, which is right outside Mong Kok Station exit D.