Honda Videos

[media=youtube]KPqONGuofEo[/media]

probably because taller characters block buttstomp earlier. same block stun as if they were shorter/normal size, but because they get it blocked earlier, that expands the neg frames quite a bit.

its supposed to be -1 according to the frame data wiki, but i know gief gets a free spd as well on a buttstomp.

For that combo is he using HP hundred hand slaps for all those?

Like does go…

j.HK, s.MP (2 Hits), c.MP, (while holding forward) HP HHS -> c.MP, (while holding forward) HP HHS -> c.MP, EX HHS

Is that the execution or is he using a different HHS?

It’s EX slaps, those are the only ones that will let you slide like that.

Standing far strong and crouching strong cannot cancel into specials. The combo loop has to look like this:

j.rh, cl.s.mp, c.lp xx ex hhs, c.lp xx ex hhs, c.lp xx ex hhs, c.lp xx ex hhs, c.lp xx fp hhs, s.rh

If you could do this, you’d be an execution god. You’d also stop doing noticeable damage to thm after the 2nd or 3rd ex hhs due to damage scaling. You’d still be a god tho :D.

Ahh they’re all EX HHS… That’s also quite a bit of mashing. :rofl:

Would this still work just for a ton of block damage?

No it would not because this game is notorious for having normals/specials on block have less +frames than on hit. An example would be EX HHS being 0 on block but +4 on hit. You can link a c.lp after EX HHS cause it’s +4 while you’re slapping them but if they’re blocking, it’s even when the animation stops meaning they can jump out, stick out a faster normal, or dp you in the face.

On another note… FUCK SAGAT. TIGER SHOT MY FUCKIN ASS!!!1!1!1

yah i feel you.

the only sagats i see are on ranked matches and i usually lose to them.

oh well.

I’m having a hard time linking cr.short x2, jab fierce HHS?

Am I suppose to piano into the hhs or is there some other method I’m missing?

I think in SF4, it’s 3 of the same inputs for a rapid fire special. So pianoing wouldn’t help. It’s just a hard link with massive mashing as soon as you hit c.lp. I always try to hold forward when I do HHS combos cause the inputs are so laxed in this game that I get headbutts randomly.

this combo most often comes off of a option select throw tech. So I execute it cr.lk+cr.lp, cr.lk+cr.lp, mash fp

crouching throw tech gives you a short kick which you can hit confirm into the above combo or tick ochio if blocked.

Thank you, now this is what I was looking for… Also you can Standing RoundHouse after hands or Dash Ochio if you have them scared.

That’s a pretty good idea. The only problem is c.lk’s are one frame links so you’re doing a 1 frame link, canceled into a difficult ass special >_<. O well, if you’re gonna be the best, you gotta practice.

True, thats why I prefer cr.lk+cr.lp,cr.lp xx lp HH as my “please don’t throw/ get off me” combo because I suck at wake-up ochio’s in SF4

You’re not missing much. Ochio is 5 frames with no invincibility so you can get DP’d, hit by light normals, thrown, meatied or hit by otg specials. In short, don’t wakeup ochio unless you know they’re not going to do anything but block.

guys look at Minora’s channel in youtube. theres like 4 good honda videos on there now. guy’s name is Yoyta

i hold forward and piano all punches twice then mash fierce.

lol its a shame noone knows about the butt bomb shenanigans …

Thx for the heads up.

Splash shenanigans got figured out a few months after the release of the game. Unless you have something new, only thing you have to know is it can cross up, it’s -2 or -3 on block depending on version, and it has a horrible hit box compared to its ST variant.