help

HEY YO I’ll take that bet anyday!

That is k- yama, against p- yama…my p- yama!

Aright I will Tell u what use what i think is best
I use C Groove Yama I use J.MK S.HK As My pokes
When i Use the Gullitine I always Think that when the Super Guage Gets BacK real Fast And some body always Jumping to Get Yama Since he always use the (QCB Hp) Serpent Slash to keep them away 5 Opitons U Can use when the Chars Are Jumping Toward u 1.Qcb Mk 2. Hcf Hk When they Kick u 3. S.HK Poke 4.Gullitine 5. U Jump MK

I have beaten Sagat Players QcB Hk Works Great.
Stand Hk Doesn’t Keep him back just takes alot of DMG
And when HE shoots the Tiget Shot just Roll Then Combo and so on
And with C groove the Air Guard Is good For him since he doesn’t Shoot a fireball Only Reflects one
Yamas 1 of my fav i will have to say the First yama Player i saw in a Video was VDO at Forgo.net and i had no idea he was that good until i started to play and He became My Top 3 and 1 thing is for sure i will not use Yama in K-Groove Too Slow! AND HE CAN NOT ROLL OR EVEN DASH!

Run is WAY better for Yama than dash, and how Is a K slower than C? And why are you reflecting fireballs, and why is this scrubby Sagat you’re playing throwing fireballs?

I do not Reflect FIreBallS Jackass and the Sagat that i play doesn’t do what u are talking about! With C Yama CAN ROLL and when yama Rolls whe is much Faster Belive me play me 1 of these days ANd i will show u my Yama!!

Anyone have some serious P Yama advice? I’m slotting him second on the team so he’ll come in w/ meter or close. I guess I’m just curious about how to make my zoning game most effective and keep them out.

I play P yama as my first character I dont depend on supers(any P player shouldnt rely on supers in my opinion)

I depend on parrying alot to get in and stuff

Parry FP, dust kick, snake arm all day

Abuse HK to zone, standing MP is a good anti air

Yamas jumping hk and lk are great to jump in with

I pretty much started on C groove and watched the DJ-B13 video as like a base but then I moved to P

p yama is a fucking turtle. no jumping allowed unless you like losing life.

shut up:lol: i jump sometimes how else would i hit you with j.hk , c.lp, c.lp, c.lp, dust kick, serpent splash :smiley: :cool:

because it’s the most random thing i’ve ever seen in my life. his normal and super jump suck so who the hell is going to look for it? that and the crazy random super for no reason that will somehow connect. i swear to god you do a super when i’m on the ground and i will jump into it because i don’t know what’s happening. it’s like i lose my mind in the middle of the match. :lol:

Well stop jumping, it’s bad. P groove revolves around a solid ground game not jumping in to parry stuff, that’s what scrubs do. P Yama sucks imo, he needs run roll or both. He can’t capitalize of very many parries well unless he’s close, and he can’t keep pressure up well. j.lk sucks, why are you using it? When you do jump in use j.mk. j.hk isn’t a very good jumpin either, it’s good with low jump though because it’s an instant overhead.

jump in lk(hit kick as early as possible), land, grab super.

Because his mk and lk look so similar, you can use mk all day long to combo and then when they block mindlessly, use lk, they’ll recover by the time you land and not realize it.

But if you’re going to start a combo with a jump in, use mk.

You know guys. Checking this out, you guys say a lot. Rolling- that is the one thing i don’t get. I like K the best because I play on system. No RC for me. How sad. Anyways, I would like to hear some sane person, maybe even someone who knows what they are talking about, say whether or not K is best on console.

considering most serious players use a joystick, any groove is game (console or not)

I think by far Yamasaki plays best on N-groove small jump can punish almost any body and you need his run to corner players.

Yes hes run is not fast but it does help him out by getting there faster than the other grooves.Also hes quick recovering helps alot so you can connect those quick combos.

When activated he can do alot of damage by doing quick combos like his c.lp,c.lp,qcb+k,qcb+p, thats a good combo that can do good damage but in N-groove just rush down and focus on grabs too hes good at that:D

or you can be a whore and sit on your level 2 meter in C groove

That’s funny as hell,lol. I play C-Yama, and I don’t turtle. SO HA! Not all C-Yama’s turtle. Unless I’m fighting Sakura, damn that whore.