HDR Online Remixed Tournaments []

Is it too late to sign up for this lol

Nope, I’m closing sign ups an hour before it starts. And even so, I’d still find a way to stick you in there Mars. :woot:

ahh ok Great! ill try to attend this event. Thanks alot Geneijin. I appriciate you giving me an oppurtunity to play in this event.

I’d like to participate.
one thing of though… i play on another account named “halohalohej”. hopefully that wont be a problem.

sign me up genei broe

Can I get in??

Can I get in??

Can I get in??

Can I get in??

question: does your strict schedule take into account people not being able to connect to each other and thus needing to reorganize the brackets…?

No, that will be an exception if alternative methods fail. Reseeding will be the very last option.

Brackets are uploaded and posted at the top of the first post. Sign ups are closed now. Good luck everyone!

Alright, I’ve been on xbox live for less than a month. as far as I know the only way to join a match with someone else is to find them through the lobby, or invite them via friend… so I went through some of my possible matches and quite a few of them have their list full… How do we get matched up to our right opponent?

ugh. first match marsgatti ._.

You can invite them into a lobby by entering their name (I believe there is an option above the friend’s list) or you can send them a message and have them respond back and select their profile through that message and invite to game.

Just a reminder that we do have a chat channel (IRC: irc.mibbit.net, #HDR, online link: Mibbit IRC client widget ), so if you can’t find your opponent, you can always pop in there and ask around.

ggs to real decoy and cvital. I will post matches later. Thank you Geneijin87 for running and organizing the tournament.

gg to MisterEgoTrip and megaman3d. I think i did okay for barely any experience in hdr. we have to do this again it was fun.

i will make sure to get on some more. Maybe i try to convince some people in Oklahoma to start playing hdr but if i can’t this is great alternate.

My first XBL tourney and my controller decides to quit on me in both my matches lol. GG’s to paulkachou and AmanojyakU. I guess I should buy a wired fightpad now…

ggs to you Sweet. I just want to go on record and say that the last match was not really fair to you though as I noticed the lag kicked in. BTW, I like your Sagat. I was afraid you were gonna stick to him lol.

GGs all. Thanks Genie and Thelo for hosting.

[RESULTS] (also at the bottom of my first post)
1 Marsgatti2009
2 TheloTheGreat
3 halohalohej
4 MEGAMAN3D
5 paulkachou
5 Cvital
7 Amanojyaku
7 blitzfu
9 Lofobal
9 Real Decoy
9 mad possum
9 GeneiJin87
13 TheBlueArcher
13 Sweet Poison
13 MisterEgoTrip
13 Biiig OOO
17 Zaruka
17 Kayroh (DQed/No Show)

Congratulations to Marsgatti, Thelo, and Exposed (halohalohej) for placing top 3. Great stuff.

Good games to my competitors - AmanojyakU, paulkachou, and Cvital; well played you guys.

Thanks to everyone for showing up on time, honoring your commitment to this event, and taking the time to play. There was nothing short of quality players in this event, and I truly wish there was a way to record everyone’s matches so that it could be shared – in the future, those who participate and have capture devices, please feel free to record and upload to share with the rest of the community. The event moved by pretty smoothly and without problems, so again, thanks to everyone here for making it easy. I also discovered that the XBL messaging system is crap; apparently you can’t send more than 6 messages total per day to people outside your friend’s list. So to those who were kept waiting past the said time limit, I apologize. We had a very good turnout, only 1 out of the 18 participants was a no-show. Finished in just under an hour and 45 minutes.

Thanks to Thelo for convincing me to set up a chat room last minute (thank god), and for recording and uploading matches and generally overseeing the event. I’d also like to thank Sweet Poison for capturing his matches, and am looking forward to both player’s recorded matches. And finally, I’d like to thank everyone again for coming on to play, it means a lot to me and I feel everyone did a great job.

[media=youtube]OWdwLHyidGk[/media]

[media=youtube]XYm2JVqraB0[/media] Sagat, Dhalsim vs Blanka

And I will try to stay next time and record other matches. Just tough when you have 3 little ones to watch.