Happ/IL joystick question: Oversized actuator for hitting diagonals better?

The Happ Competion by design makes diagonals more difficult. I have 2 MK PDP sticks. On one I replaced the original lower quality plastic actuator, z-stop, and pivot with higher quality white nylon il parts avialable at Paradise Arcade and replaced the button micro switches with faster activating, lighter touch Zippy 20gmf. In the other I installed a Myoungshin Fanta joystick and replaced the butons with GroovyGameGear CLASSX True Leaf Switch Pros. As another poster said you can learn to use the Competition or even a Happ Ultimate which has an even bigger square actuator, well enough through practice. The nylon pivot z-stop and actuator are a huge improvement and I wish Happ would use better quality plastic as well and adjust the price accordingly. Itā€™s sad that iL makes a better Happ stick than Happā€¦

ThatĀ“s the problem with Happ the microswitches are rubbish chinese parts if you want quality parts you should buy I.L or Omnistick not Happ with chinse parts

I already have an il Eurostick in a modded MDF Universal Real Arcade stick. The Happ stick I installed the iL parts in was from a MK9 Anniversary stick so my point was that if you already have a Happ Competition, for ~$10 you can make it just as good as an iL.

Maybe change the microswitches by cherry microswitches is enough

No, changing just the micro switches is not enough. The Pivot , Z-stop and actuator are what are the most important to replace because the inferior plastic feels inferior with a grinding rough feel that is is corrected by the smoother, more friction resistant nylon