Hakan Video Thread: Ready for Action!

Hakan Vs Boxer:

[media=youtube]678lS-VZSM0[/media]

The Hakan player landed 360+K quite a bit.

ass hakan vs ass boxer

Interesting note:
Hakan was able to get out of jab infinite vortex by mashing buttery oil grab(EX Oil Grab). Don’t know if this means that Hakan has hit invincibility on buttery oil grab, or if it’s just really fast.

Hair-pulling match between Guy and Hakan : [media=youtube]MrvrWjnNhn4"[/media]
watch at your own discretion. Starts at 4:38

And another, Dan vs Hakan: [media=youtube]QP8cbAAtMfo"[/media]

Sorry for sounding like an ass

i just want the game already -_-;

I think i seen from a stream where Hakan got out of Vortex of Ibuki with EX Slide.

Dan vs Hakan 3:12 what the hell was this range ??

[media=youtube]Iuir52TMJos"[/media]

Dudley vs Hakan

Oh gee… what does I do? Hrm i’ll corner myself and not block anything. Oh yes he’ll never expect me to oil up in front of his face. My random anti-air ultra will definitely throw my opponent off. I’ll just mash buttons until I win.

Wow. That was almost like a flowchart…Hakan. Jump back, SLIDE! Or jump back, OIL UP~!

Gah, it sucks that there’s almost no competent Hakans right now. I think the closest one we got was during the Keystone II stream where a Hakan player took on Seth K.'s T.Hawk and actually did marginally well. He still lost, but it was a lot better than some of these other Hakans we’ve seen.

it takes time to master Oilwrestling G

i see a lot power in the Slide it almost kill Straight Jumps becouse of the impossibility to block direktly on landng after Air Atack ;

And Slide+Kickthrow are possible good to get Sheningangs running Maybe his Kickgrab is even better to close the gap it seems for Both are GREAT “forward-Dashes” with more speed then any Dash could possible offer

More amazing Hakan gameplay:
Ryu vs Hakan: [media=youtube]DPaHvvlaEYs"[/media]

The Golden Gunman (Dudley) vs Hadoshrooms (Hakan) - Super SF4 Preview London

[media=youtube]OugE3dxstEk[/media]

Nice Hakan gameplay. :tup:

That actually was pretty slick Hakan gameplay. Some great crouch and slide to throw shenanigans.

that actualy wasant worth mentioning … oilups in front slides after block to throw (framedisadvantage on slight) and and and…

all i see is mashing

and empty jump into grab

lol :slight_smile:

actually if the EX 360+P is invuln to strikes then coward crouch (D+PPP)–>EX 360 will be a fun gimmick :lol:

You mean when he did slide, the opponent blocked, and he went for immediate command grab (and got it)? I think that might be an important shenanigan.

Cody vs Hakan (starts 4:20)
http://www.youtube.com/user/shady08

Im not so sure i assume its like Greenhand into SPD i assume it does not hafe the right framedata for such a shenanigan; i hope more for knockdowns +slide/kickgrab into meetygrab or even empty slide but i assume not on block

When you consider that Hadoshrooms only had a few hours practice with a brand new character, I think he did pretty good. Not to mention that the monitors being used all suffered from unacceptable levels of lag.

Slide seems unsafe, but by only a few frames. Kinda like Honda’s buttslam, you have to depend on your opponent to make the wrong decision :stuck_out_tongue:

we’ll see when the game comes out.

2 more weeks!

Slide is unsafe.

Note to would-be Hakan players: Never activate U2 in front of Dee Jay’s U1. :lol:

[media=youtube]nA0OxArQOrA#t=4m58s[/media]