Hacking in GGPO

Well, my attempt to quell that hating failed on a massive level. One dude resurrects the thread, other dude finds it doesn’t read what I said, jumps to conclusions and say’s he pro and I’m scrub.

#1 Never said I’m pro. Said I’m training to get better. Read what I wrote.

#2 There is lag on GGPO. You can try as hard as you can to turn it around on me and justify lag tactics. But that still doesn’t change anything. GGPO 3S is laggy, and a majority of players abuse the lag. That’s a fact. What I will reiterate for the final fucking time is that I have blocked these bad players with bad connections and have focused on the good players. Is that a good enough answer to you, or are you going to continue to dwell?

#3 I’d love to play you offline. I like the comp. though I question why you are in favor of hacking, but so be it.

I’m not replying to this thread anymore. I’ve listed the problem on GGPO. I’ve pointed out the trolling. Ponder is powerless to it. And some dude will continuously find this thread and call me a scrub and this and that and the other. It’s a no-win situation, so I’m leaving it at that. It’s not healthy to dwell.

Louiscipher you’re a scrub. You call bad chuns cheap since you do that you can’t handle a real man’s game of Jojo’s. Of course there is lag 60+ in ping will cause lag in 3s we told you this many times. If still does lags under 60 ms of ping quit torrenting and get better internet.

A few things, then I’m done because Jed’s rant amuses me.

I don’t think bad Chun’s are cheap, I can actually do pretty well against them online with my Alex.

I don’t torrent when I’m online, must be the other guy.

I’m also amused that you called me a scrub when I streaked you’re shitty Ken with my Alex in Arclive (and that was good connection, 60 ping). That was 10-0 victory dude. So to quote The Rock “You better know your role and SHUT your mouth! Jabroni!”

I’m going to watch The Scorpion King now. Bye.

He forgot to add this: [media=youtube]uGt0nDKu0cg[/media]

I don’t play 3s competitively I only do palette hacks for 3s and play it once in a blue moon. My main games are Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure(arc/dc) and vampire savior sometimes karnov’s revenge, breakers, x-men cota, and kof 2002. so i’ll await and see you in those games.

by the way you act is common scrub behavior.

Yes and calling someone a scrub at a game where you are infinitely worse at and have no idea how it plays is better, right?

And my comments were intentionally cheeky so if not being serious and having some sense of humor is considered scrubbish, then I fully admit to being a scrub. Go do something productive with your time dude, stop wasting your time and mine. Go do palette edits for Witch Toucher or some shit. Or better yet a nude edit on the new Clay Fighter.

Stfu scrub.

I love how he said he’s not gonna reply to this thread anymore then replied two more times.

Wow, what a thread.

Top tier wisdom.

louis is at a really advanced level of trolling. he got u all here, got some of ur sympathy, then trolled the ppl on HIS side while the ppl who troll him laugh publically. little do they know louiscipher is gawd and is laughing at them in heaven in front of the angels and babies and puppies. thats why his connection sucks, heaven still uses low grade dsl.
/we’re not worthy

:rofl:. wait what?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

If you play Artayes be prepared to block 700 random supers.

I was the first GGPO hacker. I had an unlicensed surgeon in Chinatown hack off those bulky, useless chunks of flesh on the sides of my hands to make them lighter and more aerodynamic, and now I can mash faster than anyone else in the 3rd Strike room.

Ya’ll niggas suck and this shit is just trollbait.
Top candidate for being closed asap.

Can you guess what the top candidate for never closing is?

has toasted been banned from ggpo? I’ve not seen him since a long time which is unusual…

Nah, he was on 2 days ago.

oh ok thanks Womble