Good PS2 and PS3 arcade sticks?

Where would be a good place to purchase the two.

Also I would like to know if in a tournament, are you allowed to bring your arcade stick?

I mostly am looking for a PS3 arcade stick, it has to have at least 7 buttons, one including the start button.

Thanks in advance everyone!

There is this lil’ place in the forum called: tech talk.

Click there.

Locked?

Why is there not a report button? I could just report myself so a mod can move it.

Do I just make a new thread in tech talk?

Sorry for sucking balls, I am just new XD

hrap2 / hrap3, mas

kbyethx

Lol - it’s okay.

Nobody hates you for asking. :rofl:

It took me a couple of weeks to use the search function for the first time (but, to be fair, this was the first forum I ever had interest in actually perusing at such length, let alone joining).

There is soooo much good shit in the [tech talk] section, you might not resurface for days - it’s really informative.

And you’ll want an HRAP iteration, a custom stick, or one of the new Madcatz sticks that shall be out upon SF4’s release.

well for the poor i would recommend fighting stick 3 downside however is that it works on ps3 only and only for ps3 games i used mine for the guest and comes and play im waiting on the sfiv sticks i be all over that :slight_smile:

SC4 Arcade stick on sale at Amazon for $40 new:

HRAP 3 SA is getting a reissue in December, and as far as I can tell that’s one of the best quality sticks you can get straight out of the box.

The only bad thing I can think of for the SA sticks are that you still might need to pop the e ring and pull the spring apart though, otherwise the stick itself is way too loose and feels like it’s gliding on air.

Moved for ya.

Be careful in the future. There’s a lot of areas on the forum, take some time and look around.

Arcade in a Box is another good option. I’ve been very happy with my stick. They’re pricey, but probably not much more than what a HRAP SA costs after shipping anyway. I would suggest upgrading to the Sanwa stick and Sanwa/Seimitsu buttons.

They have 6 “play” buttons (plus the start, select, and PS button), so if 8 play buttons is important to you, look elsewhere. Then again, you said 7 including start, so it sounds like 6 buttons would be enough.

Just bear in mind that they’re built to order and may take 4-6 weeks to get to you.