FS/FT: Blazblue (360) and Hori EX2 Modded w/ Sanwa on EBAY

decided to do a slight special bundle for the 360.

added a few dvds and minor reductions.

does the 360 have any warranty left and has it any problems in the past? (ie RROD)

The system has about 2 yrs left on warranty but, it may be under my name. I already got this one back. They sent me a note with it saying instead of making me wait for the other system to be repaired they’ll just give me a new one. :lol: Haven’t had any problems with this one and it’s newer than the one I sent in.

Actually now that I think about it since it is a new one it may have a little longer on the warranty.

On another note, the Shizuka figure is no longer on hold and back on for sale.

shizuka figure is sold!

bump, probably my last price reduction.

THANKS to everyone that bought stuff!

Very interested in that PC. Gonna wait to see if theres any price drops though I just built a pc about a year and a half ago otherwise I would grab that pc immediatly, lol.

I’m not really in a hurry to sell it since it can run and do everything that I need. I’m just dumb and want to build another one that’ll probably run me about $600 AFTER I get the cash for this one. :rofl:

I see. Just researching the parts you got in it, is the cpu OC’d? Everywhere I look it says the cpu e8400 is 3.0.

Yep. I had it running stable at 3.6GHz on XP but, Vista is pickier and I had to lower it to 3.2GHz

I haven’t had time to mess with it just to get 400MHz more and the difference is negligible so I stuck with 3.2GHz.

The video card is also overclocked about 10% which is just awesome. I just beat Bionic Commando about a few days ago.:lovin:

Reeeeeally tempted to pick up that tablet… My Intuos2 still works fine, but the new features on the 4 line and the fact that it’s widescreen are great. I’ll shoot you a PM if I can manage to rustle up some money.

No problem. The added pressure sensitivity is pretty tight as well. I’ve only messed with it for a while but liked it. I just think I should concentrate more on learning proportions and such before using this more but, If I have to keep it it’s no big deal; I’ll more than likely get another one if I sell it.

That’s awesome, Just wanted to make sure it was OCd since it’s above the norm. I’ll keep an eye on the thread for any drops on the pc unless someone else picks it up first lol.
Also interested in GoW2 if it’s still available, not sure if you want to sell it solo since you’re bundling it with the 360. If you are let me know. :] thanks by the way for replying.

I don’t mind selling it separately. I doubt I’ll play it since I haven’t got the new maps that just came out.

About how much would you say you wanted to spend on the pc? I don’t really plan on lowering the price any time soon but maybe we can work something out. I can also accept some trades to lower the price assuming you have something that I would like. Pm me about either or just post up again.

My friend might want your 360 bundle, ill ask him when i see him at work later on today.

^^Let me know if he does, I’d appreciate it, thanks. :bgrin:

He’s doesnt have the money unfortunetly -_-;, if he decides to saves his next 2 paychecks, ill drop you a pm.

It probably won’t be going anywhere so that’s fine with me. Thanks for the heads up.

added EX2 stick

blazblue for the 360 added.