Frosty Faustings V results thread

No tekken vids?

I’m trying to see what’s salvageable, XSplit apparently hates Tekken. The stream completely shit itself when TTT2 went on and was dropping every other frame, the first two matches for sure were trashed and what I was seeing of grand finals in my raw files was like Gumby stop-motion animation.

And of course, the issues magically cleared up as soon as TTT2 was done, and I still have no idea what the issue was, all my standard troubleshooting method showed that everything was green.

The clear case? Yeah that’d be mine. I told Flying V to put it in the grey shitty bag back there but he must’ve misheard me. Oh well, least someone in Chicago has it and not someone from like Poland.

Cool, I’ll bring it out on Friday.

Had a great time!!!

Thanks to all for running a great event

isn’t marvel 1st place/p4u 9th Dark Flame Master

#kappa

typos, clearly

Why does Andre try sounding hard on stream? That nigga is extra soft.

But i guess I’d be upset if i lost a sponsor and to low tier.

I just got back to Japan last night and now I am back at work for my first day. Thank you everyone so much for all of your help, especially the staff Humbag Callisto SuperGreekFyter Justin Atomic Collider Flying-v Shinsyn Webster ragequit and everyone else who helped out without your help none of this would have been possible. I think the event went well despite being slightly crowded. Expect an exciting announcement regarding venue for next year. We plan to make Frosty Faustings VI even bigger, better, and longer with more games, more time, more space, and more hype! Vids for all games can be seen here http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSassageKing Thanks again and I look forward to next year!