From GNS to Jill's tyrant

who u calling scrub? haha… ill give u ur opportunity to prove urself… i don’t see u coming close to place top 10 at ne tourney… but gl, i doubt u’ll play ur team scrub against me for money… its all fun and games, til ur down a bill or 2… i might be rusty, but im pretty sure imma take ur money at ts6… dont think about turning me down … it would be rude. oh and triple c isn’t bs… its just really old… it just took u long enough to evolve past it… duh. its only bs b/c it beat u so many times… i’m ready to bust out of retirement… but don’t ever think u have the right to call me a scrub… thats bs right off the back, i just said slap u cause u keep saying ur rogue is the best… even i dont say that, especially when u been jockin me since day 1 of ur game with her… free money free money for me :lol:

:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:
All… Chris is this true?

Say johnP I’ll see about the team situation b/c we r going to b 1 short this year b/c duane isn’t coming scrub. but let me see what chris(magneto_X) says and I will let you know.

Actually when it comes down to Rogue, I think it’s safe to say that yeah, you pretty much are the best.

And my bad for playing like ass at Showdown. Maybe next year.

you did great joe…2-1… i was scared of tron!!! hahaha but really…much much better than before…i give u props… u dicked pimp2303… :stuck_out_tongue: jk chriss… but chyeah… u got better

Hey Xeon, I’m not sure if I’ve seen you in the arcades before, but I’m from Singapore too and I play quite regularly at Bugis and Clementi funland. I’ve gotten to know a few of the top Singapore players over the time i’ve started playing seriously since Aug 2004, people like Alvin (gellon), articwind etc, really cool people. Too bad most of em are in the army now, or else we’d get together more often. Seems like you’re really into mvc2 now, and if ever you’re up for some comp just hit me up yeah? I’m fairly decent I guess, definitely not the best here, but I could give you a run for your money i think…haha

Anyway yeah you’re right, with the only game singaporeans play nowadays is fuckin dota, its really hard to find comp for fighters except maybe KOF. so yeah, hit me up, and maybe we could run some marvel…

nah don’t worry about it u have gotten better since last time so keep the faith alive…remenber we are a dying bread… I’m going to FR9 so i’m going to try to represent Rogue again since no one plays her out there at all. One day I will play justin in the finals that is my goal… I’m just not using my team to it fullest potiential i know it…I truly believe that I can beat anyone out there…Including justin and Sandford…

BTW, have you made any alterations to your team since last year?

Rogue Retire

:sad: To all that play rogue i’m sorry to say that i do not play rogue anymore i just lost the desire to play with her and I think that i took her as far as she can go.
So my team is Sentinel/Storm/Capcom in that order. and i know i scrub out but i really just wanted to learn sentinel and just see if i can beat top tier comp with low-teir I was wondering well what if I played top teir what would the results be?
So just taught i let u guys know. but u still might see her on line in some random money matches:wgrin: I still love the look on people face when i beat them with her. priceless.(i.e…Me Vs JoeR at TS6)

It’s all good man if that’s your feeling. I tried learning Sent and Mags myself, but I always came back to Rogue cause I just genuinely feel the most comfortable with her. Luck to you bro and peace.

It’s really sad to hear that. I made a promise to myself to not give up on Rogue until I mastered her corner infinite to use as a viable strategy.

i’m the best now…muwahahaha jk…u’s a sell out pat. haha latez

Oh my god, you’re such a diva! :wgrin:

Is the corner Power Drain -> c.rh -> GNS not an OTG? I watch DJ-B13’s video bible collection vol 11 a few times not trying to see if the character ever hit the ground or the c.rh was a relauncher

No it doesn’t have to be an OTG if done early enough it’s a juggle, IMO it’s better to a corner combo than GNS because it can leads to more mixups with them stuck in the corner. (Unless you’re planning on DHCing)

If it’s done from the air it’s rollable, unless you have speedup. Clk xx into launcher or GNS is always unrollable.

ok i get it, thanks.

why pat? why?

You are the reason that i play rogue. Its cool though, thank u for all your input I (we) appreciate it. Thanks for shining that glimmer of hope showing shes capable againt the gods. Stay up X, later. PS: dame pimps and there top tier hoars. Just kiddin…