3.Brandon Deshileds
4.Erik Arroyo
5.ComboFiend/Eder
7.Nelson Reyes/Infinite

Mvc2 Teams

1.Team Brydgang Erik/Combo/Jal
2.Team Evo Justin/Brandon/Sanford
3. Team Cf Nelson/Murdoc/Amir

Thanks to Larry, Kyah, and everyone for making FRX happen. I had a lot of fun and learn a ton. I can’t wait for the next one.

thost plant zero girls… omg lol… anyway ggs i had fun!

/agreed

He could of def. placed high in slash too his I-no is amazing. It sucks so hard you lost your hori stick man…

Also just to point it it’s Garret(t) 2 t’s. Sorry lol it was just I had to tell them like every time they put my name down on the board that it was 2 t’s… just thought I should point that out xD.

Other then that great tounry, hopefully my Chipp(since there were only like 2 Chipps that I saw there) will be better next time. I def. learned a ton and what I need to do.

Final Round X was so cool, watching combofiend playing is like wow, those comebacks, THAT IRON MAN. didnt so well in mvc2 probably tied for 22 or something, team tourney was so godlike i cannot believe they were not recorded, TEAM CHINATOWN FAIR son…seriously who made this name up i know me snake and remix didnt come up with this. I had a good time so many crack heads…all i can say.

GS to everyone at the tourney

yo eric u crazy kid…mad hype…

well until next time

peace

BobSmack! You ran the hell outta those 3s brackets. You’re a good man, you are.

What is the official policy on posting videos from the finals? I have both the 3S and Marvel stuff taped in pretty good quality and was just wondering if it is cool to post it up.

CvS2 full results?

Biggzy are going to Evo east???

Guys If Anyone Found A Sony Dvd Camera Power Cord, It’s Eders, We Left It Behind One Of The Machines Near The Projector Tv Off To The Left Of It, He’ll Pay Money For It Back, Thanks!

Yo everyone this is Eric V…It def would take hella long to complete my thx to everyone for being who they are. Keeping the scene up even though it was forced to console.

It makes me happy to see that VA and MD came so strong this year, NC and ATL were impressive as well, to all my NYC brothas good shit like always, Cali repped as well.

JWONG- thank you for keeping our coast strong with comp in all games.

SANFORD- nxt time im gettin sleep and not playing you in MVC2 till the morn…lol OH SHIIIIIIIIIT!!!

Smoothviper- good seeing you again…MR CLIPS>>>

Nelson and the boys- thx for making sure I got home safe from FRX!?!?!?!call me soon bout the roomy thing?

Eric Kim- Im so glad I train with you…def a force on the East coast…Now its official…we will train hardcore for Evo EASt!!! We got GOD on our side(PVFP)…lol

MD crew- I need training in cvs2 from you guys, because of ur training Steve H is a force on the east.

STEVE H- we go back so long now, you have come a long way…P monster…gets 2nd…too good???

Skisonic- Thx for holdin it down…much respect!

Blazin flo,Alex G,Flashmetroid- Dont ever let me win 3 in a row against u guys in tourny, tricks me into thinking im good…lol…jk…Flash good shit in 3rd and cvs2, blazin we gunna settle our money matches real soon…always fun???

Arturo- ill c u soon since im gunna be NYC soon.

And everyone else I forgot…U get mad respek from me…oh yeah and Jwong plz disregard ROckman’s comment…lame!!!

Ur a great champ, and in the end I would rather see ERic K lose for 2nd in ATL now than later on at EVO world, He def will have answer for that back RH by then!!!

ANd besides Im the ambasador of VA, you know this!!!

WOW good shit eric kim, arturo your alex is MAGIC. JUSTIN WONG KOF XI ???.

The secret is out. Justin Wong plays KOF. He also plays Magical Drop and a bunch of other games.

PIX~

And shout outs soon~

chibi omg ur so cool, i couldnt take pics since i left my camera, i am in IMG_9255 playing with arturo…yay!!!

Edited.

;D

ah I remember when you took that picture. I was trying to get the hell outta the picture, but I ended up being in it anyways. The black guy on the right of Sanford. :sweat:

Also edited~

Marvel vs. Capcom 2
77 Participants.

Top 16!

1st - Sanford Kelly “The President” (NYC/Philly)
2nd - Justin Wong “JustinW” (NYC)
3rd - Brandon De shields ?Demon Hyo? (Philly,Pa.)
4th - Erik Arroyo “Smoothviper” (Bronx,Ny)
5th - Eder “The Cheddar” (Orlando,Fla.)
5th - Peter Rosas “Combofiend” (Los Angeles,Ca.)
7th - Mike Williams “Infinite” (Ny,Ny)
7th - Nelson (Brooklyn,Ny.)
9th - Porkchop
9th - Dereklearnslow (Chicago, Il)
9th - Vercette (Orlando,Fla.)
9th - Duone Mccorkle “Marvelous_One” (Baton Rouge,La)
13th - Patrick Henry “Vegita X” (New Orleans, La.)
13th - Justin Zhou “Blaziniflo” (Gainesville,Fla.)
13th - BYE
13th - BYE

I will update full results soon!