Fighting EX Layer - Lounge

Uh, Jojo’s ASB already has what you described. It both has traditional side step and a Just Defend side step, but I don’t know the frame advantage for it (but it’s generally better than manual side step.) You should check that game out.

I mean, cool I guess, but my point was that I personally myself individually didn’t like SFEX because it felt like SF was shoehorned into 3D in a way that wasn’t fun, where as Arika doing their own stuff and having all the freedom in the world to experiment and do what they want to do is much better. I’ve always preferred Fighting Layer to SFEX because Fighting Layer feels like it was making good use of being a 3D game, where as SFEX felt like 3D was a gimmick that didn’t serve the gameplay of the game.

Just reading stuff from Gamefaqs, Agree it’s better than traditional sidestep from a 3d fighter. it’s like a Just Defend that is also activated on blocking then reward you a dodge? yet it’s too rewarding for a properly timed blocking, plus it has no consequences that is no involve meter stuff because it puts you in a blocking state(comfort zone) if failed on timing? Which was different on what i was thinking(just sidestep) that involve no blocking and all about sidestep from activation to succession that is punishable if failed on anticipation, plus no meter cost other than caution and precision on usability like SF3’s parry. Yet interesting stuff to know.

As a guy who never played SFEX, this new uh Fighting EX Layer/EX4/Whatever looks pretty damn cool. I like this Garuda dude. I hope Arika finds a funder because I gotta be the best Garuda NA.

Man wish i could’ve got this instead of sfv

Your lord and saviour also says that eventscrubs gonna eventscrubs.

Never played the EX series, but I’m all aboard the hype train. The cast looks great, the stages ambitious (digging that narrow bridge), and the gameplay rock solid.

I made that poll for Arika, it’s only up for a week, let’s help them see if there’s interest folks!

I feel the game should be called Fighting Layer EX because then the awesome acronym would be **FLEX **and then we’d really be gaining steam.

Is it really to be called Fighting Layer EX. I hope so because that would give me faith for our Lord and savior, Exodus

It officially does not have a name at the moment.

Spam them with twitter messages. It should.

Just listing a few characters I want to see make a return

1. Janis Luciani
  2. Lan Yinghua
  3. Joe Fendi (Make his design unique)
  4. Sharon
  5. Hong Gillson
  6. Area
  7. Volcano Russo

Need me some Darun Mister, crotch thrusting for dayzzz

Need Darun and Clementine for some crotch-thrusting carnivals

A human control vold might be cool.

Will we see a KOFEX in the future?

Maximum Impact 3

If they want to make sidestepping more difficult they could give characters shotgun-type projectiles that are difficult to sidestep… Or rapid-fire projectiles…

I feel like as long as fireballs are decently fast they can work more as strong pokes rather than actual zoning fireballs, which is fine. The game would be able to carve its own path through focusing on the close range interaction rather than being a facsimile of Street Fighter in 3D.