Favourite Sf4 stage

Has to be snowy rail yard because of the music, Close second is Volcano.

Inland Jungle
Old Temple
Drive Inn

In that order. I only play Inland Jungle in Player Match. I like Drive Inn’s music I never play it when I’m online because it lags during big Ultras and sometimes desynchs.

Overpass then backalley.
I don’t know how you can pass on overpass when it’s really good looking AND HAS FATTY. There’s no contest

overpass is definitely the easiest on my eyes.

I changed the music for every stage and have a funky Chun-Li remix for the crowded downtown

[media=youtube]RQ1oCSnuOT0&fmt=22[/media]

Visually I really dig the volcano stage…which isn’t even included in the poll?

Cruise Ship Stern is my favorite, when SFIV first came out, I paused the game on the stage, and busted out some glowsticks and then raved.

My favorite is Snowy Rail Yard. I wish SF4 had character specific stage.

I know a lot of you guys really want character specific stages but, if they do that, which they arnt for SSFIV, I hope they dont just bring back the old SFII stages, I mean, I have seen enough of Ken’s dock stage for the last 20 years…time for something new and SFIV provided it.

Sometimes when I hear people cry about how SFIV isnt SFII/SFIII in whatever way, I just think you guys are missing the old 90s, sometimes I cry too when I play a modern Super Mario game when some of my fondest memories are of Super Mario World.

You forgot to list the volca… sorry, can’t finish that with a straight face :rofl:.

My favourite is old temple I’m surprised so many people like overpass, I find it pretty bland.

Old Temple and Overpass.

Best stages in the game outside of the final.

My favorite is the morning mist bay, just a very calm stage with not anything distracting in the background.

No volcano? You people allergic to RED?

edit: No training level either? Whaaaat.

It’s a tie between Old Temple / Deserted Temple and Crowded Downtown / Run-down Back Alley, but I’ll go with the former.

1: Beautiful/Morning Mist Bay
2: Jungle
3: Airfield (God tier music)

Snowy rail stage (russia) is my favorite because of the music, but old temple is the best looking one.

favourite stage has to be blanka stage (inland jungle) in the evening. I dont like background distractions. 2nd favourite is the deserted temple.

I wished they had used other backgrounds from sf2 like ryu’s stage. Vega’s stage would have been great especially with the climbing cage, reminds of the days when you could “magic throw” vega off the wall using Guile in sf2 ww.

Gotta rep my stereotypical distillery, equipped with a shit ton of whisky AND an angry Scotsman in a kilt!

I’m gonna start a campaign to have Hamish McWhiskybarrel put into SSF4Turbo as a playable character, COME OAN GIT HYPE YA WEE BASS.

Overpass is epic. The kid with the yellow backpack is epic. Poor kid gets picked on so much by his older brother. Halifax CARES about the kid with the yellow backpack.

I alternate between overpass, airfield and old temple, just to avoid the lava stage. That stage screws with my eyes something fierce.

lol.

Temple and overpass are fina by me, also crowded alley at daylight.

That line of thought would make sense, except SF2 (ST/HF), in many ways, is superior to IV. So…yeah.

…and 3 is the money SMB.

…and Overpass is the king of IV stages.

Opinions though…