F.A.N.G. General Thread: Nothing up the Sleeve

Is the japanese reveal trailer avaiable? Because the sound files that were datamined were completely different from his english voice.

Very interesting to see him be involved in the experiments. Should have cool story implications. Still think he’s a robot.

Hsein-Ko + General Tao from Dragonball. And just like Hsein-Ko he’s unorthodox in his gameplay

Why a robot?

So does that poison damage kill? i wonder or will it be like sims flame carpet

He immediately made me think of this guy

That look like a nice stage

His name makes him seem like a lab project, and he is Sagats replacement.

first time I watched the trailer and seen that critical art I was like WTF???

He’s grown on me though after third watch. I really really like his moveset.

Looks like such a try-hard.

What a lame fucking character. LOOK AT ME!! FLAPPY BIRD SUPER!!!

Spoiler

Maining him.

Also his name is probably some chinese shit abbreviated.

BornFree had actually made this same exact prediction months ago. He said Fang would be a poison based character that drains your life over time.

The design is terrible in every way, but I have to admit there’s some very cool things about his gameplay/fighting style…

Everyone’s gonna be like “laaame joke character” at first and then they’re gonna be Raising the Rufus for him when J.Wong picks him up LOL

Fang’s Critical Art reminded me of this

He’s cool AF to me. But I can’t cheat on my Rashid baby. So Fang will be my side piece

Not a big fan of him. Also, his V trigger is basically Noxious Reptile thing.

Classic, same peoples whined on Rufus charades will whine about him

Yeah his V Trigger is definitely borrowed from MKX style status stuff.

sim, ryu, and fang.
oh my fucking god. YES.YES he is arakune duo lon.

I dunno. I just don’t see regular people going by an acronym. Plus he’s the dude doing all the experiments for them. Have to think his own body has also been used as a test subject.