Evo 2010 Schedule **Update: Added Finals Schedule

So, how does the schedule for Sunday look? Final match of the World Cup is on that day and I know a lot of people want to watch that.

When will we know what pool we are in for Friday for the SSF4 tourney?

Finals Sunday start at 10am and go throughout the day till about 11pm. SSFIV will be the last event of the evening.

If you’re watching the finals, you won’t be leaving the floor till after 11PM.
Definitely advise staying that extra night and checking out Monday. Sunday stay is typically a cheaper night’s stay anyway, and an alert morning’s drive is probably safer than a late one.

…Or a hung over morning’s drive ;o

yup, i booked from fri-sun previously but cancelled and changed from fri-mon for the same price.

How do we know what pool we’re in?

As soon as EVO closes down registration. Give it a day then you’ll be able to log into the evo website to see which pool you’ll be in.

Do you know if evo is doing any tributes or anything like that?

:rofl::rofl: yeah Melty Blood is my “go get food” time. :bgrin:

Hey Mr. Wizard,

Would it be safe to assume that SSF4 finals might probably last longer than 11pm and may still be going on until midnight or 1 am?

No, its scheduled to start around 9, i cant imagine it goes past 11.

I feel like a complete idiot, but I can’t log in to the EVO website, it requires a Wordpress account, I made one, and I still can’t log in, any help?

you dont get to login to the website. that is for admin only. when we want you to check in for evo, we will provide a button to do so.

Oh okay, thank you very much for a quick and helpful response. I just want to thank you in general for being so active in the community and doing more organizing than should be humanly possible.

Haha, I can’t decide which pool I want to be in. The morning is nice because it’s party time later that night… but I don’t function well in the mornings, lol. I’m thankful either way though.

no marvel3 invitational???

Cool! Thanks for the quick response Mr. Wizard. I appreciate that.

Mr. Wizard do you know if there will be anytributes in this tournament?? let me know

Uggh my plane gets in @ 8:20 Vegas time and thats the earliest flight
:pray:Please be in a later pool:pray:
:sweat:Anyone know how long it takes to get from Airport to Caesars?

shouldnt take long, the Mc carren airport is pretty close by.